Lysol New No-Touch Kitchen System Review

11:49 AM





     I'm happy to tell you about a NEW product from Lysol today! I have been strolling the aisles at the grocery store lately and I have kept my eyes on the new product from Lysol! I'm so glad that Lysol has given me the opportunity to review the Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System so I could test it out for myself!

     
     What is the Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System, you might be asking? Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System is a dispenser that comes with 2 batteries that operates by a sensor. Simply put your hand or sponge under the dispenser and out comes a very pleasant scented, liquid soap. The Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System is great for sparkling up those dishes, cleaning surfaces, or keeping your hands clean and germ free! 

      USE IT FOR:

  • Dishes and Glasses
  • Pans and Baking Trays
  • Kitchen Sinks
  • Stove Tops 
  • Counters Washing Hands

Powers through grease on dishes. . . . Cleans tough messes on surfaces. . . . Kills bacteria as it gently cleanses them.


     The Lysol New No-Touch Kitchen System comes in 2 different scents which include Sparkling Tangerine or Shimmering Berry. Refills come in 3 different scents which include: Sparkling Tangerine, Shimmering Berry, or Sunkissed Lemon.



     Paul and I have loved trying out the Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System! We love that the dispenser was easy to put together and was very convenient that batteries were included with the dispenser. The scented soap, that I received, came in a sparkling tangerine scent! I love that when I'm cleaning in my kitchen, I can have a fresh fruit aroma! Even washing hands leaves an amazing smell in the kitchen! I can't wait to try out the other scents that Lysol offers too!


      The sensor on the No-Touch Kitchen System works fast and immediately when you put your hand or sponge under the dispenser! I love that it works right away and doesn't leave me wondering if the soap will come out or not! I do wish that the dispenser had an option on how much liquid soap comes out! I feel like if less soap came out that would still be perfect to wash my hands!

      I have been cleaning my stove, microwave, and counters with the Lysol soap that comes with the No-Touch System and it has left everything shiny, clean, and germ free! I love that this product helps me keep germs away! 


      We recommend the Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System because it's convenient to use, keeps the germs away, cleans multiple places, works efficiently, and the soap smells so good!


      Purchase the Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System online or at your local grocery store. The Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System retails for $11.99 and the refills retail for $3.99. I have seen these products at my local Walmart and Walgreen's.


Visit Lysol today to see all the great products they offer!


Follow Lysol on Facebook to stay updated on the latest news and deals!


 I received a review product in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thank to Lysol for letting me review their great product. 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket