Master Lock is a company that I trust in to help lock up my belongings and to keep me safe! Master Lock is a great company that is the world's largest manufacturer of padlocks and related security products that provides security for the home, campus, automotive, work place, power sports, bike, and storage facilities. Master Lock company, L.L.C is operated by Fortune Brands, Inc. which is a leading consumer brands company. Master Lock is headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois S&P 500 Index.
Did you know that more than 13 million Americans become victims of crime every year? Master Lock, the industry leader in safety and security, is encouraging consumers to begin practicing basic daily crime prevention tactics.
Master Lock has created a series of simple tips to help consumers change their safety mindset, be aware of their surroundings and take small precautions to stay safe during Crime Prevention Month and beyond:
1. Lock everything up. It is essential to keep your home, vehicles, valuables and family safe at all times. Whether you're at home or away for the day, all points of entry should be locked and more valuable items should be stored in secure areas. Consider utilizing such Master Lock security products as key safes, locking storage boxes and padlocks for extra protection. Every family member, including children, should know how to secure everything from windows and doors to garages and sheds.
2. Limit availability of personal information. When on the go, carry only what you need. Do not keep social security cards, birth certificates or passports in purses or wallets. If possible, remove your name from marketing lists to reduce identifying junk mail and shred credit card offers that still come through to decrease the chance that your personal information could be accepted on your behalf by a stranger. You may even want to consider storing confidential data and information in a secure, online location where only you have access, such as the Master Lock Vault.
3. Start a neighborhood watch. Your street, parks and neighborhood should be an area where you and your family feel most comfortable. Forming relationships with neighbors can ensure there are additional watchful eyes on your home. Take this one step further by mobilizing a group of surrounding homeowners, encouraging each other to keep your eyes and ears open for anything suspicious and arranging regular patrols to increase neighborhood activity. In many cases, local police departments or PTAs will have resources to help you get started.
5. If a crime occurs, report it! Don't be afraid or embarrassed to share with the police, family or friends if you experience some sort of crime, regardless of how small. Relating your experiences can help the police or other families ensure the incident does not occur again.
I had the chance to review the Dual Function Door Security Bar! Master Lock sent out the review product super fast! I am always nervous when home alone or I am worried about my home while away so I was happy to receive the Security Bar to review. I was glad that I could feel secure and leave my worries behind with help from the Door Security Bar.
The Security Bar is made of heavy duty material and is made to be extra sturdy when securing your doors. I love that the Security Bar is designed to secure a door from opening whether it be a regular front door or a sliding back door! I have a sliding back door that I love to put the Security Bar on to secure the door when I'm away. The Security Bar is so strong that no one will ever be able to open a sliding door when trying to open it with the security bar in place!
Some of the features of the Security Bar include:
- Double function door security bar made for a hinged or sliding doors.
- Resists forced entry through hinged or sliding doors.
- Adjusts from 27-1/2" - 42" to fit most standard doors and sliding patio doors.
- Top piece removes for sliding door application
- Rugged 20 gauge steel construction
- Pivoting ball joint assures full contact with floor
- Padded foot provides sure grip with out scratching
I also had the chance to review the Door Security Bar on several of my hinged doors! The Security Bar worked wonders on securing each door. The door does not open when the Security Bar is properly placed on the door. I was very impressed with how great the Door Security Bar worked. This is a product that I would recommend to everyone who would love to prevent crime and to feel more secure in your home! It's amazing how simple and easy it is to use. There is no setting the Security Bar up. The Security Bar is packaged ready to use! I love products that are fast and simple to use!
I definitely recommend the Master Lock and Door Security Bar to you!
BUY IT! Visit Master Lock today to purchase the Dual Function Door Security Bar! The Door Security Bar retails for $25.70 and is worth every penny to help keep your family safe from crime!
For more information about these on-the-go and other security solutions, please visit Master Lock's website at www.masterlock.com or the Master Lock Facebook page at www.facebook.com/masterlock. Visit www.masterlockvault.com to utilize the free, secure online data storage application and download a smart phone app for easy access on the go - an ideal place to keep important bank account and other information.
Master Lock has amazing products that I rely on time after time! Visit Master Lock today to see all the great products they offer to help prevent crime!
I received a review product in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thank to Master Lock for letting me review their great product.