Alexia All Natural Foods - Harvest Saute Side Dish Review

9:42 AM





     Alexia is a company that offers all natural foods that are delicious in every way! Alexia offers products like appetizers, artisan breads, potatoes, oven baked french fries, sweet potatoes, and vegetable side dishes. Alexia was founded in 2002 and produces a full line of 100% all-natural with 0 grams of trans fat. Alexia puts taste and quality first. They conquer that by using all natural foods and using real ingredients.

     Onion Rings, Mozzarella Stix, Yukon Gold Fries, Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries, Sweet Potato Puffs, and Whole Grain Rolls are just a few products from Alexia that I'm dying to try!

     I'm a vegetable lover! I grew up eating many different kinds of vegetables out of the garden. I was excited when I received the Harvest Saute to review. I wanted to see how these vegetables would taste compared to the normal frozen vegetables.




PACKAGE SIZE: 14 oz. 

Batonnet-cut carrots, whole green beans, and onions seasoned with a sage-infused oil blend are joined with Roasted Red Potatoes and finished with sage infused 100% olive oil in this tasty dish. Let it sidle up next to your favorite dish for a meal you won't soon forget.



      The Harvest Saute is an easy side dish to make! NO MORE peeling potatoes, cutting up potatoes, peeling carrots, cutting up carrots, and waiting quite awhile for the vegetables to soften up! The Harvest Saute is a great choice for someone who would like to save time, and energy. Harvest Saute allows you to have the same fresh taste, as if you had made it yourself.




     The vegetables are easy to cook and take only 10-12 minutes to saute. A small packet of oil and seasonings comes frozen inside of the Harvest Saute bag. The first step is to defrost the small packet of oil in hot water. This takes only 1-2 minutes. This was a very simple step. The next step is to put the oil packet and vegetables in a pan. Stir occasionally, for 10-12 minutes until the vegetables are browned.


I will admit...these are the best tasting frozen vegetables I have ever tasted! I give the Harvest Saute a 5 out of 5 with 5 being the best!


     Paul and I had a steak meal one night and we added the Harvest Saute to our meal as a side dish. The Harvest Saute went perfectly with the steak! It was the best meal I've had in a long time! I also packed up the same meal to take to my mom so she could have some dinner as well. I had her eat the meal and then afterwards I asked her if she liked the vegetables. She told me that they were yummy and she had no idea that they were frozen. She thought that we had made the vegetables because they tasted that fresh! She is now a fan of Harvest Saute from Alexia.

     I have tried frozen red potatoes before and I have never liked frozen red potatoes. I was skeptical of how the Harvest Saute would taste because of other frozen red potatoes I have tried! I was amazingly surprised that the red potatoes tasted fresh and had a great taste! I love that Alexia products are a healthier choice! The Harvest Saute come with 100% olive oil and 0g trans fat per serving.

     We would definitely recommend the Harvest Saute! We love the Harvest Saute! We will definitely be purchasing more of the Harvest Saute soon. You will definitely love the Harvest Saute if you are a vegetable lover and I bet even non-vegetable lovers would also like this side dish! I can't wait to try the Harvest Saute with chicken next time!

     Alexia also offers other great saute side dishes like the Saute Sweets, Italian Saute, and Saute Reds.

     Alexia has many great reviews of the Harvest Saute on their website! Visit Alexia to see what everyone is saying about the Harvest Saute!      

     Alexia has created an easy store locator so everyone can see where to purchase the Alexia products nearest to them! Visit the store locator today to see where you can buy these great products!      

     Alexia products can be found at natural, gourmet, club, grocery, and mass retail stores!  

     Stay updated on the latest news and deals by liking Alexia on Facebook.




I received a review product in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thank to Alexia for letting me review their great product. 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket