I'm happy to tell you about the newest product from Duraflame today! Duraflame is now introducing the new Roasting Logs that are great for outdoor adventures like camping, going to the beach, or backyard fun!
ABOUT ROASTING LOGS
Stack, Relax, & Roast
Stack, Relax, & Roast
- Available in a 4-piece bundle for one campfire or available in a case of 6 bundles for 4-6 campfires.
- Individually wrapped for clean handling and easy no-hassle lighting.
- Made from 100% renewable resources including, real wood charcoal.
- Compact - Easy to transfer from the store and to your lighting location
- Ideal for campfires, backyard fire pits and beach fires
For use in fire pits, campgrounds, beach, outdoor & indoor fireplaces
- Gently loosen the paper wrappers around each log.
- Do not remove the paper wrappers.Stack 2 or 3 campfire logs in the base of a fire pit/fire bowl or in a designated campfire pit or fire ring. (When used in a fireplace start with only two logs and add one additional log when the fire dies down to stoke or extend the fire.)
- Light the ends of the wrappers.
- For best conditions for cooking, wait until the fire starts to die down (after about 45-60 min), and cook/roast foods directly over the hot coals, one log at a time, as desired.
- Use in open, well-ventilated areas only. Avoid prolonged, direct exposure to smoke. If using a fireplace, always open the flue before lighting the logs.
Duraflame was kind to send me Duraflame Roasting Logs to review. I was also sent a S'mores Kit to use with the Duraflame Roasting Logs!
We had a great time building a fire with the Duraflame Roasting Logs in our backyard. The Duraflame Roasting Logs were super easy to set up and light. The fire lit up fast with no problems and no hassles. We love products that are super easy to use for the fire. I was surprised when there were 4 logs compacted into one package! I was surprised when Paul pulled out for different logs. I thought that was pretty cool.
The flame was in control and not to high when lighting the logs up. It was a perfect safe height. There was less smoke then a regular fire, also! I loved that about the Duraflame Roasting Logs. The Roasting Logs roasted the marshmallows perfectly making perfect and yummy s'mores!
Paul really loves the Duraflame Roasting Logs! He was very satisfied with this product. I asked Paul what I should write about the Duraflame Roasting Logs and he told me, "you should write a really good review about it". That means he loved the Duraflame Roasting Logs. We loved the Duraflame Roasting Logs so much that we went to the store and bought two more Roasting Logs the same night we tried out the Roasting Logs for the first time.
We recommend the Duraflame Roasting Logs and we will continue to purchase more for our camping trips or to use in our own backyard to roast marshmallows and hotdogs!
You can purchase the Duraflame Roasting Logs at retailer stores near you. We found the Duraflame Roasting Logs at Walmart. Visit Duraflame's store locator to see where you can find the Duraflame Roasting Logs at.
Follow Duraflame on Facebook to stay updated with their newest products and deals!
Visit Duraflame to learn more about this product and to view all of Duraflame's amazing products!
I received a review product in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thank to Duraflame for letting me review their great product.