It's that time of year where the weather is cooling down and the cold viruses are lurking around in places that you can not see! Did you know that there are 200 different viruses known to cause the common cold? Just to name a few places where cold viruses are hiding out include: door knobs, light switches, bathrooms, school rooms, your home, and many other places!
Highly infectious colds can lead to serious secondary infections including pneumonia and can often lead to bacterial infections of the middle ear. That is no fun! I've had pneumonia and ear infections more than once so that is why I like to try to do everything in my power to avoid the common cold before it starts. That means washing hands several times a day and taking products like the products listed below.
Here are some great products that will help with the cold viruses this cold season! Whether you want to help prevent the common cold or you want to help yourself feel better, here are some helpful products to remember this cold season!
1. Purell Hand Sanitizer- Purell is an instant hand sanitizer made of ethyl alcohol which claims to kill "99.99%" of most common germs that may cause illness in as little as 15 seconds. (SRP: $1.95)
2. Cold-EEZE Oral Spray- This new product offers relief in just two sprays! Cold-EEZE reduces the duration and symptoms of the common cold including cough, stuffy nose, sore throat, sneezing, post-nasal drip and hoarseness. It actually shortens your cold to help you get well sooner. (SRP: $9.95)
3. Kleenex Small Packs- Whether you’re tearing up or need to blow your nose, one of the handiest items you can always have on hand is a package of Kleenex! A small package of Kleenex Soft Pack White Tissues easy to reach when needed. (SRP: $3.99)
4. USANA's Booster C 600- It is the perfect solution just for those times when you feel your immunity needs a little boost. What sets Booster C 600 apart from other immunity supplements on the market is its special blend of immunity-supporting ingredients. (SRP: $35.40)
5. Maty's All Natural Cough Syrup- Maty’s cough syrup combines real antioxidant rich buckwheat honey with natural grapefruit seed extract, cinnamon and apple cider vinegar to offer an all-natural cough syrup and comes in adult and pediatric formulations. Because this product is food based, there are no harmful side effects-just all natural, healthy healing through soothing comfort and a high level of antioxidant support to maintain wellness. (SRP: $8.99)
I had the great opportunity to try out the USANA Booster C 600 and Cold-EEZE Oral Spray products! I was excited to receive these 2 products because I love that these are products that help prevent colds before they start or become worse.
I wasn't feeling great this last weekend! I felt like I was coming down with the symptoms of a cold. When I get the cold, I usually start out with a sore throat. I had a sore throat for most of the day so I decided that when I got home, I was going to try out the USANA Booster C 600 and the Cold-EEZE Oral Spray. I wanted to see if these products could zap away my cold symptoms and prevent me from getting multiple symptoms.
The USANA Booster C 600 comes with 28 stick packs that are a dietary supplement that contains Echinacea, Zinc, and Elderberry. This is a great seasonal booster for antioxidant support for the immune system. The USANA Booster C 600 came in a Soothing Lemon-Berry Flavor. I mixed one stick pack into a glass of cold water. I stirred the water and powder together. The powder in the water tasted very good and is something that I would enjoy to drink every day to boost up my immune system. I would definitely recommend the USANA Booster C 600.
The Cold-EEZE Oral Spray is a spray that helps shortens colds and works fast. The oral spray is #1 Pharmacist recommended. Cold-EEZE is best when taken at the first sign of a cold. Simply spray two sprays into your mouth and that equals one dose of cold remedy. I really like the fact that it does not cause drowsiness or light headedness so you can take Cold-EEZE anytime of the day! I received the Natural Mint Flavor to try out. The Natural Mint flavor did not have a big overpowering mint flavor like most mint flavors. The spray was not a bad taste, but I would not say it was a favorite flavor of mine. I don't mind the taste though as long as the spray is helping me to feel better. I have tried other Cold-EEZE products in the past and I was glad to try out this product. I like that it is fast and very simple to take! I recommend this product too!
After taking the Cold-EEZE Oral Spray and the USANA Booster C 600, I woke up feeling great. My sore throat was gone and I have had no more cold symptoms! I was impressed with these two products because they really helped me feel better and helped knock out my sore throat symptom and helped prevent me from more symptoms!
I definitely recommend these products to you!
Remember to turn to these products this cold season and have them help you keep the cold bug at bay!
I received review products in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thanks to the companies for the review products.