Christmas Recipe!

11:54 AM

I just wanted to share with you a Christmas recipe I got out of a Cookbook called "Christmas At Home- Just Family Favorites Cookbook".

I made these one year for a Christmas party and they got eaten up fast!


Hopscotch Candy

1 1/2 C. Peanut Butter

3 C. Butterscotch Chips

1 (10 ounce) Bag Mini Marshmallows

1 C. Chow Mein Noodles

Melt peanut butter and butterscotch chips over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows and noodles. Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool.


I also love the recipe with just butterscotch chips and chow mein noodles! I am not a butterscotch fan at all, but I love these because the chow mein noodles really give it a different taste then just pure butterscotch! I have requests every Christmas to make those for Christmas parties!



Happy Holidays!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket