New Year's/Superbowl Appetizer Idea- Stuffed Sausage and Creem Cheese Mushrooms Recipe!

11:44 AM


Stuffed Sausage and Cream Cheese Mushrooms





Ingredients

2 (12 ounce) packages white button mushrooms, cap size doesn't really matter
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 (8 ounce) package sausage

Instructions

-Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
-Separate caps and stems while cleaning the mushrooms.
-Start cooking the sausage in frying pan, at a medium to medium/high temperature.
-Spice the sausage to taste. Garlic is a good addition.
-Drain off the excess grease and add the sausage mixture into the cream cheese.
-Mix together well using a wooden spoon or your hands. Be careful, as it will be rather hot.
-Set the caps into a 13x9 pan (or larger) with sides.
-Fill the caps with the cream cheese/sausage/stem mix.
-Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until the tops are crusty and the mushrooms have turned dark.
-Scoop them out of the pan with a slotted spoon and arrange them on a plate.
-Serve warm.


     The first time I ever tried these stuffed mushrooms I was at my sister-in-law's house. I was quite hesitant because I do not like mushrooms at all. My husband told me to try it and I reluctantly tried the mushrooms! Wow! They were wonderful! I had more and more! I even told my husband to get the recipe. Which he did!! Paul now makes these once in awhile for guests and they always get eaten up so fast! I highly recommend this recipe!

     This recipe was taken from Recipezaar because as I have a recipe I don't have a recipe for the exact quantities of items used in the recipe!


     Try these out today! You'll love them!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket