Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback- Come Join In!







It's Friday Flashback at More Than Words! This is a fun way to look at old pictures and remember the fun times in the pictures that you post! Visit More Than Words to learn more!






1980's






     This is a picture of me holding my first cat ever. This cats name was Muffin. I think this cat was more for my brother's since they were older. I don't remember to much about this cat. I just think this picture is cool because I have never had another cat that would let a child that age hold them. This cat must have been a mellow cat! My love for cats sure started out when I was young!


                    

Have a great weekend everyone!




                                                      

11 comments:

Xmas Dolly said...

Awwwwwwwww Aren't you the cutest little thing. Thanks for sharing!

Alicia said...

Hey Natalie!!!!!

Look at you!! So cute!!!!! I bet that cat was your best friend!!

Shelly said...

Miss Natalie...I see you retained your good looks girlfriend...pretty as a little girl and beautiful as a young woman! I love cats too :)

Xmas Dolly said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you enjoyed our vacations pics! We did have a great time!

宜明文潔 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nichol said...

SO cute.....love kitties:) I'm glad you saw the post for my awards, I was getting around tonight to tell everyone:)

Ms Bibi said...

Awwwwww, what a cute little pair you make.

blueviolet said...

Could you be any cuter there? Adorable!!!

*ashley* said...

that is so adorable!!

~*Katie*~ said...

How cute :)

Eileen said...

See...you were meant to be an animal lover...it isnt that the cat is mellow...it is that they are drawn to you! Animals can sense a loving person!