My Grandpa Will Be Missed!

1:36 PM




     I just wanted to thank all of you for your kind words about what I have been going through last week and this week! I had posted that my grandpa was slipping away and not doing well last week. 2 days after my post my grandpa passed away during the night. I'm thankful that I was able to be by his side until he took his last breath. Paul and I were able to help take care of him and spend last moments with him that will always be truly special to me.

     Yesterday was the funeral for my dear grandpa! He was a special man! My grandpa was not just a grandpa to me. He was also like a father figure to me. I was able to speak at his funeral which was special to me and probably one of the hardest things I've ever done.

     I am so overwhelmed by the kindness and messages that I have received to keep going! They have all lifted me up and I feel so blessed! Thank you so much to everyone! I know that my grandpa is in a much better place with no more suffering so I am grateful for that!

    Thank you so much!



You Might Also Like

12 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket