GoPicnic is a great company that offers nutritionally balanced, shelf stable, and ready to eat boxed lunches that include foods from premium brands! The best part about these meals are they require no refrigeration, heating, or preparation! These are my kind of meals- fast and easy to eat with no preparation!
GoPicnic was founded in 2006 by CEO, Julia Stamberger. GoPicnic meals were created for a shelf-stable meal box solution to the costly fresh food service available for purchase on board major U.S. airlines and have been a big hit to offer quality food, reduce waste, and to require no prep time. GoPicnic has also created meal boxes for hotels, tourism, corporate events, and college and camp food service programs.
I was able to choose 2 ready to go meals to review from GoPicnic. I was sent the Peanut Butter + Crackers from the All-Natural Meals. I was also sent the Turkey Pepperoni + Cheese from the Classic Deli Meals.
My first impression after opening the boxed meals were that they were awesome and filled with great snacks individually wrapped. These great boxed meals would make a great after school snack or would be great to have in your bag for any occasion that a meal isn't available whether your stuck at the airport, stuck in traffic, or just need a quick go to snack! The boxes are a great reasonable size that are not to bulky so they can fit perfectly in a laptop bag, handbag, or backpack.
The Peanut Butter + Crackers Meal included 5 great foods which were:
- Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator Natural Peanut Butter
- Late July Organic Classic Rich Crackers
- Sweet Perry Orchards Unsweetened Applesauce
- Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies
- Surf Sweets Organic Gummy Bears
The Turkey Pepperoni + Cheese included 5 great foods which were:
- Bridgford Turkey Pepperoni Slices
- Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers
- Copper Cowbell Asiago Gourmet Cheese Spread
- Mariani Dried Cranberries & Pineapple
- Brown & Haley Almond Roca Buttercrunch Toffee Candy
I love that this meal contains gluten-free foods. This boxed meal also has only 290 calories. We loved the crunchy baked crackers topped with the cheese spread and turkey pepperoni. It was a great snack that tasted fantastic. Paul said he gives this meal an "A+". I do too! It's definitely a meal we want try out again. This meal is great for after school snacks, lunch, camping, and any other time a quick meal is needed!
We were very impressed with both of these meals and I would say I liked them equally. They were both a fantastic snack that we look forward to trying out again in the near future!
Visit GoPicnic and see all the great boxed meals they have to offer this back to school season! These boxed meals retail at a great price of $4.99 each. View the store locator to see where you can find these great products near you.
Thanks to GoPicnic, one lucky reader will win TWO products of choice from GoPicnic.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit GoPinic and tell me another ready to eat meal that you'd like to try other than the ones I tried. (1 entry)
**You must do the first entry first to qualify for bonus entry. Please leave a comment for each entry! If it says 3 entries then leave 3 entries! You must be 18 years old! No PO Box addresses will be accepted! Please make sure you leave an e-mail address or have it in your profile! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!**
- Like GoPicnic on Facebook (2 entries)- Visit GoPicnic's Facebook page and tell GoPicnic what is your favorite product (or the one you would like to try) and WHY - Follow GoPicnic on Twitter (2 entries)
- Sign up for the GoPicnic newsletter (2 entries)
- Like The Adventures of Paul and Natalie on Facebook
- Follow my blog publicly
- Enter Rachel's GoPicnic Giveaway (2 entries)
- Enter Two Classy Chic's GoPicnic Giveaway (2 entries)
- Subscribe by e-mail. Confirm it.- Add my buttons to your site. Leave link (3 entries for each)
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave link (3 entries)
- Enter my current giveaways (1 entry for each)
- If you posted our Back to School Bash button early and posted here, please leave 2 extra entries.
- Follow @natdey on Twitter and tweet this giveaway! (1x/daily)
You can copy and paste this if you'd like:
#Win 2 Ready to Eat Boxed Meals from @GoPicnic Great for snacks & lunches for #backtoschool @natdey Ends 9/1 http://bit.ly/mWLZgl #giveaways
Giveaway will end on 9/1/11 at 11:59 PM MST
Winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner has 48 hrs. to respond to my e-mail or another winner will be chosen. I will announce the winner on my blog.
Open to US Residents
I received a review product in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thank to GoPicnic for letting me review and giveaway their product.