Yandy.com Bella Vamp Women Sexy Vampire Halloween Costume Review

1:04 PM


     Halloween is just around the corner! Yandy.com is the place to go this Halloween season for sexy Halloween costumes! Yandy has the greatest service with extremely fast shipping to ensure that the costumes are received fast!

      The Yandy.com website is very organized and has all sorts of great costumes to choose from which include costumes like: minnie mouse costumes, mermaid costumes, animal costumes, disney costumes, witch costumes, nurse costumes, and so much more! The assortment of costumes that Yandy.com has to offer is amazing!

     I really like that Yandy.com has costumes for every adult! Yandy.com has plus size Halloween costumes, maternity costumes, group costumes, men costumes, women costumes, and fun couples costumes!
    


      I had the opportunity to choose which costume to review from Yandy.com. It was a tough decision to make since there are so many great costumes to choose from. I narrowed my decision down to the Bella Vamp Costume pictured above. I liked that this costume had longer sleeves since Halloween is always really cold here.

      The shipping was super fast and my costume arrived within just a few days! Yandy.com always has the best shipping!

      The Bella Vamp costume is made out of great quality with 100% polyester fabric. The dress has a slight stretch to it so I love that it gives you some extra room if needed. I was impressed with the quality of the costume. The costume includes: a long sleeve, black velvet mini dress with layered ruffle skirt, black satin waist cincher with red ribbon, lace up front, mini hat, and lined cape with stay-up collar.

     

     The costume was easy to put on. The dress is made with 10 easy snaps down the front of the dress. When I put on the dress and used the snaps, I could not tell that there were snaps on the dress. The dress is easy to put on by putting your legs through the top of the dress first. The dress was easy to put on and it slid past my hips easily. 




       The waist cincher is easier to put on if you have help. It has several clasps and my arms have a hard time reaching behind me possibly because of a shoulder surgery I had. I clasped it in the front and then rotated the waist cincher to the proper place on me. The ribbon on the waist cincher gives the costume an added fun color. The cape is easy to tie around the neck. 

      The cape is made out of great quality so the cape is comfortable to wear around the neck! It's fun because you can wear the collar down or wear the collar straight up. I love that the cape is black on the outside of the cape and a pretty maroon color on the inside of the cape.




     I am really pleased with this costume! It is super comfortable and warm on the upper part of the body to wear. I loved how easy it was to put on and I loved that it fit me perfectly! The size chart on Yandy.com does work great! I was in between two sizes and I went with the bigger size.

     I also added a black skirt to this costume to see how it would look. I thought the black skirt gave it an added different great look. You can definitely add black pants or a longer black skirt to make this costume warmer if desired!


     I recommend Yandy.com and the Bella Vamp Costume to you!




     BUY IT!  

The Bella Vamp Costume retails for $49.95 at Yandy.com 


Visit Yandy.com this Halloween season to purchase sexy 2011 Halloween costumes!



I received the costume in this review in order to write this review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thanks to Yandy.com!

    

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket