Master Lock is celebrating National Random Acts of Kindness Week by helping Americans lock-up their New Year's Resolutions! Master Lock provides tips and surprises thousands of consumers with free locks!
Between February 13th to the 19th, visit Master's Lock Facebook page to enter to win daily, free Master Lock products through their national sweepstakes.
Did you know that by February, 36% of people have abandoned their resolutions and by April that percentage jumps to 54%?!
Here are tips from Master Lock to help keep you on the right track to stay on top of your New Year's Resolutions:
• Write It Down…and Share It. Simply thinking through your resolutions and storing them mentally isn’t going to ensure you stay committed. Having a list of goals in your organizer, smart phone, or social media profile that you can easily access and share will reinforce your promise to yourself and spur encouragement from your followers and friends.
• Get the right gear. Whether your goals revolve around getting back in the gym or being more organized at home, having the right products to help you succeed is a must. For organization, the 7148D document storage box can help keep important documents safely filed away. To securely organize your digital life, register for a free account at www.masterlockvault.com to safely store your user names, passwords and other confidential data for easy access anytime, anywhere. Getting good shoes, proper work-out wear, and a new gym lock such as the 1534D Password lock will help reinvigorate your enthusiasm to exercise.
• Do it for a Month. In order for a new behavior to become a habit, you must stick to it for at least 30 days. Setting this small goal will make achieving your overall resolution more realistic. Plus, you can be encouraged when you’ve reached the one-month mark and assess your progress.
• Keep a Journal. Commit to writing one to two sentences about your progress toward your goals each day. Keeping a written record of how you’re doing will keep your resolution top of mind and motivate you to continue to make changes.
• One Step at a Time. Don’t set too many goals and then try tackling them all at once. Make one goal your priority and focus on changing your habits to achieve it. Once you’ve mastered it, set your sights on two additional goals, giving yourself realistic timelines to achieve them and go from there.
During National Random Acts of Kindness Week, Master Lock will be surprising gym-goers in six cities with the innovative 1534D Password lock to encourage them to stick to their fitness resolutions and spread a little kindness. The lock is ideal for safely storing your personal belongings during a workout and will be distributed in the following markets:
• Chicago, Illinois
• Los Angeles, California
• San Francisco, California
• New York, New York
• Dallas, Texas
• Miami, Florida
Remember to visit Master Lock on Facebook to enter to win prizes, including the 1534D Password Locks and Visa Gift Cards.
For more information, visit www.masterlock.com!
Disclosure: I did not receive a product or monetary compensation for writing this post. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions.