We Choose Joy Etsy Shop Review!

2:33 PM






We Choose Joy is an Etsy shop that specializes in Unique Handmade Apparel Sets for Children, Baby Shower Gifts, and Photo Props. This etsy shop makes crocheted hats, booties, and also has cute tie onesies!

We Choose Joy sent me a very cute brown and white crocheted hat for a 6 month old baby. This hat is so great for this time of year to make a baby's head warmer! It is so in style. The hat is crocheted perfectly! It is amazing work that is done on it!

If I had more money I'd love to buy every single item in this Etsy shop! That's how adorable everything is and how great the work is!

I want to personally thank Rosie Bynum for being so sweet to send me a Crocheted Hat with the kindness of her heart!

To make a long story short I had won a crocheted hat somewhere else and never received it with no word from the company! A very sweet blogger that I won it from asked We Choose Joy if she would make me one because of what happened. Without any hesitation, We Choose Joy agreed!

This is an Etsy Shop I highly recommend!



Please visit her Etsy shop HERE




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket