CSN Stores- Aroma 20-Cup Digital Rice Cooker & Food Steamer Review

10:52 AM









     CSN Stores is a great online shopping store where you can basically find anything that you are in need of! I like to think of CSN Stores as an online mall! CSN has over 200 different stores that you can shop at! That is amazing! You can find everything from pet beds, toys, lamps, bedding, and a vanity at CSN Stores. They have such a wide array of products that you will be able to find what you are looking for while shopping online at CSN Stores!

     I was excited when I was recently able to pick something to review from CSN Stores! The choice was hard since CSN Stores has so many items to choose from! The choice was not hard once Paul and I caught our eye on the Aroma Rice Cooker & Food Steamer! We really knew we needed to try this awesome product out!

     Paul is an avid rice eater! He has loved rice since he was a little boy! He likes plain old rice with anything and everything he eats. I did not understand his obsession when I first met him because I was not a plain white rice eater! I have come to find the love of rice with Paul! Rice is so good to eat with all kinds of meat. It's an easy side dish food to eat!




                                                               



          


Here are the amazing features:



•Makes 4 to 20 cups of cooked rice
•Sensor Logic™ technology self-adjusts for consistent, restaurant-quality results
•Easy to use digital control: White rice, Brown rice, Steam cook, 15-Hour Delay timer, and Warm/Off
•Non-stick removable inner part
•Has water condensation collector
•Built in chime indicates when cooking is complete
•Includes steam tray, measuring cup, rice paddle
•Cooks and steams simultaneously
•15-hour delay timer with 1-hour increments
•Removable dishwasher-safe water reservoir that traps excess condensation and maintains moisture
•1-year manufacturer's limited warranty
•Overall Dimensions: 11" x 11" round






     We loved the many wonderful features that this Aroma Rice Cooker and Food Steamer has! This cooker has a nice handle for opening the lid easily! You simply push a button and then open the lid!

      I also loved that it beeped to let me know that the food was ready! I have never had a rice cooker like that before so that was a plus in my book!





     We cooked white rice in the cooker! The rice turned out perfect with following the instructions in the manual book!  You can also cook brown rice, vegetables, meat, soups, and stews in this brillant cooker!





     I took a fresh squash out of our garden and sliced it up! I simply put it in the cooker and added some water to the cooker! It took only 10 minutes to have perfect squash. That was amazing to me that I could have delicious vegetables in just minutes!






      I also took some carrots out of a bag and just poured them into the cooker. I also poured some water in the cooker. It took 15 minutes to cook the carrots. The carrots were not to soft and they weren't to hard. I loved how they cooked! The taste was amazing too. I am excited to cook vegetables this way. I love carrots! I will definitely keep cooking carrots in this cooker for snacks and meals.
   
     This cooker also comes with an instruction book. This book is a very informative book! The instruction book has a great cooking guide to instruct you on how to cook the white rice, brown rice, vegetables, and meat.

      The instruction book also has many great recipes that you can use while using the cooker. Some of the recipes that it includes are:  Green Chile and Chicken Rice, Steamed Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Breasts Dijon, Orange Gingered Carrots,  Homemade Tomato Soup with Cilantro Aioli, and Double Lemon Glazed Sponge Cake! Many more are included in the instruction book!

       We absolutely love this Aroma 20-Cup Digital Rice Cooker & Food Steamer! We will use this constantly!


We definitely recommend this cooker to you! It rocks!





       BUY IT!

     Visit CSN Stores to purchase the Aroma 20-Cup Digital Rice Cooker & Food Steamer. You can find it on sale at CSN Stores for $49.99.




 I received this product from CSN Stores in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thanks to CSN Stores for letting me review a product from their store!








You Might Also Like

12 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket