Wholesale Keychain- Flashlight Keychain & Keyring - With Laser Pointer Review

2:17 PM












     Wholesale Keychain is a great online store that carries many different keychains. They have a wide variety of keychains ranging from digital photo keychains to pepperspray keychains. They have so many keychains that will catch your eye when searching their site!

      I was lucky to be sent the  Flashlight Keychain & Keyring - With Laser Pointer to review.
Here is some information about this great flashlight keychain:
(from the Wholesale Keychain site)


- With two modes: LED flashlight and red laser pointer
- Max output: &
- Wavelength: 650nm +/- 10
- Class IIIA Laser product
- This product complies with 21CFR
- Extensive lifetime of LED (100,000 hrs)
- Low power consumption
- Water resistant
- Power: 4 x AG3 batteries (Not included)
- Warranty period: Six Months
- Not in retail packaging








     I was very impressed with this flashlight! This flashlights light is very bright that it works just as great as some of the regular flashlights I use. That is so amazing to me with how little the keychain is. I love that the keychain went well with my keys. It added something new to my keys. As you can see from the picture above, the flashlight is about just as long as the keys. This keychain and my keys fit perfectly in my pocket.

     The flashlight keychain has 2 simple buttons to use. One is for the laser to work and one is for the flashlight.   You just push the flashlight button once and it stays on until you click the button again to turn it off. The laser button you have to hold down the button for it to work.

    This flashlight is something that everyone should have for emergencies! This flashlight came in handy for me when my front porch lights were not on one night. The flashlight helped me to see better when unlocking my door so I could get into my house! I'm also glad to have this flashlight for when the power may go out at my house. I know that this flashlight is bright enough that I will be able to see good with this flashlight when the power is out. This flashlight keychain is also great to have when you may need to find something in your purse at night, while in the car, while walking to and from your car and while camping. This keychain will also help in many other situations.

      Lucky, my dog enjoyed the laser that is also included with this same keychain. He loves chasing around the laser. The laser did work alot better at night then the daytime. The laser showed up better when it was darker in the house.

     I'm so glad I have a flashlight keychain now to help me see better and for me to feel safer at night! This keychain is made with great quality! I know it will last me a long time!



      I recommend the Flashlight Keychain & Keyring- With Laser Pointer to you!




BUY IT!


Visit Wholesale Keychain to purchase the Flashlight Keychain & Keyring- With Laser Pointer. You can purchase this keychain for a great price of $7.99.





I received a product from Wholesale Keychain in order to do a honest review.  All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thanks to Wholesale Keychain for the review product.







This Product Was a Free Giveaway

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket