Review - Stay Hydrated with Hint, All Natural Flavored Water

11:57 AM





    Children are now back in school! With the temperatures still very warm, it's essential to have your children stay hydrated while at school or on the go! Hint is the perfect solution to help your child stay hydrated while going back to school! Hint is a company based out of San Francisco and was created by Kara Goldin in 2005. Hint water comes in a variety of flavors including: watermelon, strawberry- kiwi, and raspberry lime. Hint is hydrating and refreshing because it is not an alternative to water, it IS water!

     Hint's slogan is drink water, not sugar! Hint has absolutely no calories, no sugar and no artificial flavors or preservatives. Hint is also an all natural essence water. What more can you ask for in flavored water? That is everything that I now ask for in flavored water.

      I recently heard a news report here in Utah that a child had to be rushed to the ER because of being dehydrated at school because the temperatures inside of the school were very hot! That is a good reminder to send your children to school with some refreshing all natural water to keep them safe and hydrated! It is also a good idea to keep reminding your children that they need to keep drinking water.




     I had the great opportunity to review the top 6 flavors of the Hint water out of the 10 flavors that Hint offers. I was so excited to try out Hint that I started drinking them without taking a picture first! The flavors that I reviewed included: Watermelon, Blackberry, Pomegranate-Tangerine, Mango-Grapefruit, Strawberry-Kiwi, and Raspberry Lime. 

    Hint water is recommended to be served chilled for a more refreshing taste so I put my Hint water in the fridge before I tasted it. I started out with the Watermelon flavor and Blackberry flavor! I really enjoyed these 2 flavors the best. They are all great flavors and are very unique. I enjoyed them all. Hint water tastes like water with just a hint of flavor to it. It tastes as if there is a squeeze of fresh fruit into the water. Hint tastes great without tasting sweet and leaves no big sweet after taste in your mouth. I really liked that it didn't leave a big sweet after taste in my mouth. I also loved that I actually felt like I was drinking water while drinking this flavored water because I am a water lover. When drinking this water you will first taste and notice a refreshing water taste and then a light fruit flavor taste follows along.


     If you are looking for a healthy alternative to plain water, then I recommend you to try out Hint! Children will love the "hint" of flavor added to water for a refreshing taste. Say "good-bye" to carbonated drinks and sugary unhealthy drinks! Say "hello" to the all-natural healthy, Hint water!


     I really look forward to trying out the other flavors that I didn't get to try out like the Honeydew- Hibiscus, Pear, Lime, and Cucumber flavors!






WHERE TO PURCHASE HINT

Available at Whole Foods, Starbucks, Amazon.com, and drinkhint.com. Hint is also available at Sheetz, Stop & Shop, Harris Teeter, Ralphs, Sprouts, as well as local retailers, hotels and spas.


Hint retails for an average of $1.79 a bottle and Hint also comes in a case of 12. 


Try Hint out today and see why it was named "Best Flavored Water" by Self Magazine, Men's Health Magazine, Good Housekeeping, and Health Magazine and see why many people are praising Hint. 





I received  review products in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thank to Hint for letting me review your great products.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket