Culturelle Probiotic Natural Health & Wellness Review

11:56 AM









I would like to introduce you to Culturelle Probiotic today! Culturelle comes in 5 different products for our life's needs!

The products they sell include:

- Natural Health and Wellness 30-Count
- Culturelle for Kids 30-Packets
- Digestive Health 30-Count
- Dairy Free Natural Health and Wellness 30-Count
- Digestive Relief 10-Count



     NOT ALL PROBIOTICS ARE CREATED EQUAL: Culturelle® is the only probiotic dietary supplement containing Lactobacillus GG, the "good" bacteria strain used to restore and maintain a healthy balance in the digestive system.


     Culturelle® is all-natural, and does not contain any wheat or gluten. There are trace amounts of dairy proteins (less than 15 ppm in each capsule), but it's also available in a dairy-free formula.


     I have learned from the Culturelle site that our bodies are filled with bacteria - billions, maybe trillions of them. Some are good. Others are bad. Under normal circumstances, your body maintains a healthy balance of good and bad. Trouble can arise when the bad bacteria take over, compromising digestion and your immune system. You know the feeling: bloating, poor digestion, irregularity, occasional diarrhea. These symptoms can come from diet, stress, travel, and even from some medications. That's when the power of probiotics can help. This is why Culturelle Probiotics come in handy to help our digestion and immune system work properly!


     



                 
  I had the wonderful opportunity to review the Culturelle Natural Health & Wellness Probiotics!




 About Culturelle Natural Health & Wellness Probiotics

-Supports your healthy immune system*
-Boosts digestion and overall digestive health*
-Restores the natural balance of good bacteria in your digestive tract*






     I received the Culturelle Natural Health & Wellness in a prompt timing! I was excited to open the package to see what all the Culturelle Probiotics talk was all about!




     I opened up the Culturelle box to see the capsules packaged individually like the picture up above! The box contains 30 once daily capsules. The capsules were very easy to get out. You simply get them out from the back. Pop the capsule in your mouth and drink some water! They are very simple to take!





     I love that the capsules are an easy size to swallow! I don't like huge vitamins to swallow! These capsules are made for easy swallowing! They are perfect! I love it!



MY THOUGHTS


      I have been taking these capsules for a few weeks now! I have never had a regular digestive system so I was excited to see if the Culturelle Natural Health & Wellness would make a difference for me! I read the box and everything it said on the box is what I needed! I felt a difference within the first week of trying the capsules out! My digestive system was working better which was a surprise and a miracle for me! My body has felt much better because of taking Culturelle products! No more bloating or irregularity for me,  thanks to Culturelle Probiotics!

     I also feel as if the Culturelle Probiotic Natural Health & Wellness has really boosted my immune system! Paul has been sick for quite a few days now. He's had symptoms of coughing sore throat and he has lost his voice! I usually get sick very easily when I'm around sick people. I feel as if the Cultrelle Probiotic product has helped my immune system this time! I'm a believer in this capsule!



     The price of only $17.99 is a great price for me! It's much cheaper than a huge hefty bill from a doctor's office especially with no insurance for me! I will definitely be purchasing more of these capsules to keep my digestive system in check and to continue to boost my immune system!


I definitely recommend Culturelle Probiotic Natural Health & Wellness!





Visit the store locator on the Culturelle Probiotics site to find the store nearest you where you can purchase Culturelle Probiotics!





COUPON


Visit Culturelle to sign up for $1.00 off coupon!

Tell a friend about Culturelle and get a $3.00 off coupon!






BUY IT!

Visit Culturelle Probiotics today to purchase the Culturelle Natural Health & Wellness Probiotics for $17.99.


STAY CONNECTED!


Follow Culturelle on Twitter

Follow Culturelle on Facebook

Find Culturelle on You Tube




I received products from Culturelle Probiotics in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thanks to Culturelle Probiotics for letting me review their products!





You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket