Happy New Year From Me to You!

12:50 PM





     I know, I'm a little late on this post, but I'd like to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I hope you all have happiness and blessings in this new year and for you who were struggling this last year with whatever it may be..... I hope this is a much better year for you!

    I'm glad to see 2010 go and I'm excited to see what 2011 has in store for Paul and I! I've posted before about Paul losing his job! That was back in 2009. Paul received his real estate license this last year and has started his new adventures in that area. We have still struggled because, of course, any business you start with on your own usually is a struggle at first. Our fingers are crossed for this year to go much better than the last 2 years have gone for us that way!

    I actually started this blog, a year ago last month,  as a way to get my mind away from all that was going on here and it has been an outlet for me. It doesn't take away the trials, but it sure helps me get through them!

   Thank you to all of you for supporting this blog and for your comments! I really do appreciate them!

    Happy New Year! Here's to us all having a wonderful new year ahead of us!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket