Learn to Rub People the Right Way.
Release Date 12/7/10
Run Time 52 minutes
"Learn safe, effective massage at home with medical massage therapist, Kathy Gruver, MS, LMT, RM, NHC. "
About: Made for the beginner, this DVD teaches safe and effective massage for home health. Follow along with Kathy Gruver, a Certified Medical Massage Therapist, to learn a comprehensive back and neck massage in the comfort of your own home. Already massage your loved ones? Hone your technique and protect your hands.
This DVD Includes:
- Techniques for beginners
- Basic anatomy
- Suggested hand positions and areas to avoid for optimal home health
- How to adapt a bed or the floor in place of a massage table
- Correct massage terminology
- Guessing game to point out right and wrong techniques
- Back with Audio Cues
- Back with Visual Cues
Valentine's Day is fastly approaching us! What better gift to give to your loved one than a wonderful massage?! I know that I love massages and I'll take a free massage any day! Most of us don't know great techniques for massaging. I know that I have never known how to give a real good massage. I usually massage Paul's back and my hands get very tired too.
Thanks to Therapeutic Massage at Home, Paul and I have both learned new techniques to massage each other alot better! Not to mention this DVD really helped make the massages feel so heavenly! Paul massaged me first while watching the DVD. He started on my neck. This video gives full details on how to massage your neck and back. This video helped Paul massage all the right places that needed to be rubbed! Paul then worked on my back and it really was the best massage Paul has ever given me!
I struggle from alot of pain from a roll over car accident so this DVD really is a miracle DVD helping Paul reach the places and source of my pain. I can't tell you enough how great it was to have my neck massaged! I have many migraines and headaches. I feel as if this DVD helped Paul reach my trigger points on my neck.
This DVD is really awesome and is great for anyone who would love to learn how to massage better! Kathy does an awesome job at explaining how to massage and teaches you anatomy in an easy way to learn fast! We definitely recommend this DVD to you! We enjoyed this DVD and we think you will too!
Visit Healing Circle Massage to purchase this DVD for $19.95.
Thanks to Kathy, one lucky winner will receive the Therapeautic Massage at Home DVD.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Healing Circle Massage and tell me something that you learned while visiting there. (1 entry)
**You must do the first entry first to qualify for bonus entry. Please leave a comment for each entry! If it says 3 entries then leave 3 entries! You must be 18 years old! No PO Box addresses will be accepted! Please make sure you leave an e-mail address or have it in your profile! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!**
- Follow Kathy on Twitter and tell me if you are a new or old follower. (2 entries)
- Like Kathy on Facebook and tell me if you are new or old to follower. (2 entries)
- Enter Rachel's Thai Kitchen Giveaway (2 entries)
- Follow this blog publicly with GFC
- Follow Locate Utah Homes publicly with GFC (2 entries)
- Subscribe by e-mail. Confirm it.
- Like The Adventures of Paul and Natalie on Facebook
- Add my button to your site. Leave link.
- Add my site to your blogroll. Leave link.
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave link. (2 entries)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post (1 entry for each, up to 5)
- Enter another current giveaway (1 entry for each)
- Follow @natdey on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (1x/daily)
You can copy and paste this if you'd like!
@natdey #win a Therapeutic Massage at Home DVD to learn how to give a perfect massage this Valentine's Day! http://bit.ly/hDewbs Ends 2/14
Giveaway will end 2/14/11 at 11:59 PM MST
Winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner has 48 hrs. to respond to my e-mail or another winner will be chosen. I will announce the winner on my blog.
Open to US Residents
I received a review product in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thanks to Kathy for letting me review and giveaway her product.