Phenom Coconut Water Health Benefit with GNC Vitamins & Minerals Review

1:35 PM





     I'm happy to tell you about Phenom Coconut Water today and to tell you about the coconut water health benefits of this water! I had never heard information about coconut water and I really didn't know how beneficial this drink can be to help you stay hydrated! Summer is slowly approaching us here in Utah and I can't think of a better way to stay hydrated and nourished than to drink Phenom, coconut water.

    Phenom comes in 6 different flavors and this water also comes with different vitamins and minerals. You can choose from Energy, Hydro, Mega V, and Antiox.




About Phenom

- Replaces Electrolytes after working out

- Zero fat. Zero added sugar. Zero cholestrol.

- 17 times more potassium per serving than leading super hydration drinks

- Phenomenal source of hydration

- Supercharged with GNC vitamins and minerals

- 100% natural coconut water

- 5 Essential Electrolytes

- More potassium than a banana

- Only 45 calories per serving

- and the list goes on and on!





     I had the opportunity to try out three different Phenom drinks. I chose 3 different flavors to see what they would each taste like. I chose to review the Phenom Antiox Blueberry Pomme, Phenom Energy Acai Peach, and the Phenom Mega V Pineapple Punch flavors. I loved that all of these drinks left no bad after taste and they did make me feel like I was being hydrated! These drinks are all recommended to drink cold for a better refreshing taste.



     I tried out the Phenom Antiox Blueberry Pomme first. This water has a coconut flavor with a slight Blueberry Pomme taste to it. This drink was my favorite out of all the Phenom waters. The drink for me tasted like something I wasn't use to drinking so it took a few sips for me to get use to this water. I think this was because I'm not the biggest coconut fan. This drink didn't leave an after taste either so I really liked that about this drink!

    Phenom Antiox is with antioxidants, electrolytes, multivitamins, vitamin C. "The hydration benefits of coconut water boosted with antioxidants for protection againt cell damaging free radicals. Rich in premium vitamins and minerals, including 150% of the RDA of vitamin C, plus calcum, vitamin B and more. Available in Blueberry Pomme."



     Secondly, I chose to try out the Phenom Mega V Pineapple Punch. This water had a strong coconut taste with a slight Pineapple taste to it. I liked this coconut water. It was one of the best ones I was able to try out. It did also take me a few sips to get use to as well. I would really like to try out the Pure flavor next to see how that would taste compared to a flavored coconut water.

     Phenom Mega V is with electrolytes and multivitamins. "Our 100% electrolyte-rich natural coconut water fortified with additional premium vitamins and minerals to support health and wellbeing, including 100% of the RDA of vitamin C, plus calcium, vitamin B and more." Available in the flavors of Pure, Pineapple Punch, and Orange Guava Passion.



     I chose to tryout the Phenom Energy Acai Peach last. This water was one of my least favorites. The flavor of the Acai Peach just didn't excite my taste buds. I'm sure if someone else liked Acai and coconut better than I do than you'd like this water. I could not detect a peach flavor in this drink. I think I would have liked this water better if I could have tasted a peach taste to it. I did pick this water out because the energy part of it really caught my attention. I do feel as if I had more energy after drinking this water which was a great benefit for me and something that I need! I hope one day that they will have more flavors to choose from this category. I'd love to see it in a pure coconut flavor.

     Phenom Energy is with electrolytes, multivitamins, and energizing ingredients. "Enhanced with B vitamins to support energy production, plus caffeine and other energizing ingredients to boost metabolism. Packed with vital vitamins and minerals to support health and wellbeing, including 100% of the RDA of vitamin C, vitamin B-12 and niacin, plus calcium, vitamin E and more. " Available in the flavors of Lemon Mojito and Acai Peach.


Visit the Phenom site today to learn more information about Phenom and to see why Phenom is also a great hangover drink! Try out the Phenom drinks today to help you stay hydrated this summer!

I believe if you are a coconut lover you will enjoy this hydrating drink!



I received review products in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. Many thanks to Phenom for letting me review your products.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket