Back to School with Snapily’s Customizable 3D and Flip Animated Notebooks, Rulers and Bookmarks!

2:01 PM



      I have recently learned about an awesome online store named Snapily that creates and personalizes very cool personalized products, including back to school products, like notebooks, rulers, bookmarks, and scrapbook pages. 

     Snapily is not just your average picture personalization site! Snapily is much more exciting and unique with their 3D pictures, and a nifty flip between two pictures that customers can create onto their products. For example, you can actually blow a kiss with some of Snapily's products.


     I had the opportunity to receive 2 different hard samples to see what Snapily's products are all about. I received a notebook and bookmark to review. I was very impressed right when seeing these products! I was even impressed with them not being my own personalized photos. 

     The notebook has a sturdy hard cover that is made to last a long time. The cover is created with a flip effect. There are 2 different pictures that you can see on the cover depending on which angle you are holding the notebook! This notebook left me with a very great impression. The note book is filled with several note pages that are lined paper and are double sided. I would definitely purchase a notebook from Snapily because they are fun, unique, made with great quality, and I think any child would love to have a personalized notebook with their favorite summer picture on it to take to school.      



     To create your own notebook, visit Snapily to use their notebook 3D creator. The notebook creator is easy to use. Simply choose a background, add text, add graphics, and add your very own pictures. Snapily allows you to create your notebook to your personal taste in a matter of minutes!

     I thought the bookmark was super cool too. The bookmark is very sturdy (sturdier than any other bookmark I have ever used ).  I love that it is so sturdy and made with great quality so this bookmark will last a long time. The bookmark I received was made with a 3D effect where there was a photo of two children on the bookmark. The bookmark also has some flowers on it that look like they are coming towards me. I love the 3D effect on this bookmark! I would also purchase this bookmark because this bookmark is really neat with it's 3D effect. I can tell that it'll last a long time because the bookmark is not flimsy at all. I think children would love this bookmark with their picture on it to use while reading their favorite book! I also think any parent would love a Snapily personalized bookmark to use with a picture of their child on it.


Here is a short video to see how the notebook looks in action so you can see how the flip notebook works!








    Snapily also has an assortment of other fabulous products! Some of their products include: business cards, greeting cards, backpack tags, and photo cards.

     To learn more about how amazing Snapily is, simply visit their About Us page.

    I definitely recommend Snapily to you! Snapily is a great company that brings a ton of fun into their products that are made with great quality!




I received  review products in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thank to Snapily for letting me review your great products. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket