Neuma Beauty Products Review

1:38 PM

 
Bringing beauty, health and well-being to hair





     Today, I am sharing with you a great NEW company called Neuma! I had the great opportunity to review 3 products from Neuma! I must tell you now that I am really impressed with these products that Neuma has come out with! I really love NATURAL products so whenever I get a chance to try them out, I jump at the chance to try them!

     Neuma is a natural, healthy alternative that truly performs - leaving you, and your hair, looking and feeling more beautiful. The products at Neuma perform professionally and are beautiful products that do no harm- because like you, they care for the earth and hair.

     Neuma contains ZERO synthetic fragrance, sulfates, parabens, 1,4- dioxane, phthalates, glutens, neurotoxins, aluminum compounds, glycols, formaldehyde donors, ureas, carcinogens, environmental pollutant! This is why Neuma products are natural and more healthy for you and our earth!

     Neuma products DO contain renewable, beneficial plant- based ingredients, certified organic extracts, 85% post consumer recycled bottles, 100% certified wind power, and 100% recycled fiber containers! Let's just say, "AMAZING"!







     The first product I tried out was the moisture body lotion! This lotion had a great natural scent to it! This lotion was some runnier than the usual lotions out there. It worked well on my skin and it left my hands feeling soft! I don't have that dry of hands so I didn't have to reapply the lotion the first day which was wonderful for me!

     I also tried the shampoo and conditioner from Neuma the day that I received these products on my door step! I was excited to see how the shampoo and conditioner worked on my hair! I was very impressed the minute I washed my hair! The aroma of the shampoo and conditioner were amazing! I have come to love natural product scents and these products were definitely a nice scent that was PERFECT! Not to strong and not to light of a smell! Just perfect!! They left my hair smelling wonderful during the day. These products also left my hair feeling soft and looking shiny! I love products that do this to my hair! You only have to use a little bit of these products for them to work on your hair.

     All in all after trying the Neuma products, I can tell you that I was impressed with these products and I would purchase them again!



     I recommend these products to you!



     NEUMA partners with key spa/salon properties that share their passion and want to offer their clients a beautiful and sustainable choice.


     Visit Neuma to learn more about where you can purchase their products from! A salon locator will be coming soon to their site!


     To stay updated on Neuma make sure you Like them on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter!




I received products from Neuma in order to do a honest review. All opinions are soley my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post! Many thanks to Neuma for letting me review their great products!














   
    


   

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket