Crazy Panhandlers!

6:30 PM

     



     Oh my gosh! Utah has the most crazy panhandlers! To be honest with you, I never even knew that the name for panhandlers were panhandlers until Paul told me yesterday! We've had so many people come up to us and ask us for money in the past. Many times the lame excuse has been that the panhandlers ran out of gas! We have always given money to panhandlers until we haven't had jobs for over a year so we haven't had extra money to give out freely!

      Yesterday, I stopped at Walgreens with Paul to drop off a prescription for my mom! We went inside to drop it off and as we came back outside a lady came up to ask us for money. Her lame story was that her and her friend ran out of gas and she pointed to the vehicle! Paul just walked off so I told her we didn't have extra money then she begged asking if we had any change at all. I had to say "no" and walk off feeling guilty! She even then said "oh, I'm so embarrassed".

     We saw this lady going up to every person in the parking lot! What I didn't get is how someone can run out of gas and park perfectly in the parking space??!!?!

     Paul and I had 30 minutes to waste until the prescription would be ready so I wanted to get away from watching this crazy lady so I drove off. We had no where to really go so I went around in a circle and decided to park across the street at a local grocery store! We parked where we could see this lady still asking every person for money. She finally got back in the passenger seat of their car and they started to drive away. They saw one more person so they stopped and asked that person for money!

    I kept watching them and to my disbelief they drove across the street to the local grocery store that we were at! They parked in a close up parking spot and the lady got out and started asking many people there for money.

    Apparently, they weren't out of gas, but were just being annoying panhandlers!

    We absolutely hate people coming up to us in parking lots so Paul went into the store and told a worker there that they had a panhandler in the parking lot. The manager went outside quickly and told them to leave! We saw them get in their car and drive away!

     I'm sure they went somewhere else to try to get money as well!

     Make sure you watch out for those kind of panhandlers!

     We went back to Walgreen's to pick up the prescription when we went outside again a man asked us for money! Twice in one day at the same place! Wow!

      Does this happen alot where you live?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket