Versatile Blogger Award

6:53 PM

 







I was recently awarded with the Versatile Blogger Award! Many thanks to Xmas Dolly for awarding me with this wonderful award! I really feel blessed and I'm thankful for you giving it to me!



Here are the rules for this award:





1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award. 



7 Things About Me:


1. When I was in elementary school I played the clarinet. I had a music class to learn how to play. Of course, I never kept up with it.

2. I started pen-palling when I was about 12 and I haven't stopped! I still write handwritten letters to my wonderful snail mail friends! They have become my best of best friends!

3. I have never broken a bone in my body!

4. I have only had to get stitches once in my life besides stitches after surgery. That was when I was around 4 and I fell on the heat vent in our home.

5. I'm a very quiet person to those who don't know me. I wish I was able to talk more when meeting new people.

6. Growing up I had a few rough years so I lived with an aunt for a summer, with my grandparents thru a school year, and with friend's AKA Second Time Around for part of a school year. I'm so blessed for them all taking me in during those years!

7. I love watching NBA basketball games! I grew up with 2 brothers who were really into basketball! It really grew on me!



 Here are the wonderful blogs I'm awarding this award to:






These are just a few of the fabulous blogs I have recently found!

Thanks again to XmasDolly for making my day!

Congrats on the awards given out!






You Might Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket