Hard Working Mommy Blogger Award

9:45 AM









Many thanks to The Busy Woman's Guide to Surviving Motherhood for awarding me with the Hardworking Mommy Blog!


Here are the rules for accepting this award:


-If you are awarded the "Hard-working Mommy Blogger Award" you need to pass on the love to 7 other Hard Working Mommy Bloggers. I think everyone is worthy of this award so I wish I could have given out more awards! Congrats to everyone on being a hard working mommy!

-Accept the award (by leaving a comment on the original award post)

-Post about the award on your blog (include the image of the award) together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and her blog link.

-List 7 other Mommy Bloggers that you want to pass the award along to (no backsies). Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
 
 
 
 
 
  I think everyone is so worthy of this award! I wish I could give it out to everyone! Congrats to everyone on this award!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket