Pet Blogger Hop #2

3:13 AM




     It's Saturday so that mean it's Pet Blogger Hop at Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, Confessions of the Plume! Come join in and find some new great pet blogs! Visit their blogs to learn more about the hop also!

     I'd like to introduce you to my animals! I have 2 cats and a dog! They are all animals we have saved in one way or another! I'm a very lucky girl to have them all!




     We found Lucky 2 years ago wandering on a busy street. He had no collar on so we took him to an animal shelter in hopes that his owner would find him. The owners never claimed him so we took him into our home! We named him Lucky because we thought he was lucky after wandering in such busy traffic. We are really blessed with a great dog!







     These are my two kitty cats, Rocky and Kitty! This is a rare photo because you won't find them laying by each other very often! I'm glad I snapped this picture when I did! Rocky came to us before any of the others. Rocky is on the left! He was my Christmas present from Paul a year after we met! We then got Kitty a year or so after. Her family was giving her away so we took her in. She lived in a family that had pitbulls so they kept trying to attack her.


Enough about my pets! Tell me about yours!


I also have a giveaway for a FroliCat BOLT Pet Laser Toy if you'd like to enter to win your animal a toy! Lucky loves the laser so much!

Have a great weekend everyone!








   

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket