I wanted to share a recipe that I like because it's semi-easy to make and it tastes really good! It's Easy Cheesy Lasagna! This is a great dinner idea!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- garlic salt
- 1 (28-32 oz) jar of spaghetti sauce ( I used Ragu Sauteed onion & garlic. You can use any though)
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. wide lasagna noodles
- 1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 c. cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp. italian seasoning
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella
- Heat oven to 375.
- In pan brown ground beef, onion, and garlic salt. Drain.
- Return to pan and stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
- In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning; set aside.
- In 9 by 13 inch baking dish layer 1/3 of the sauce mixture, 1/2 the uncooked noodles, 1/2 the cottage cheese mixture, and 1/2 the mozzarella.
- Repeat layers ending with the sauce mixture. Add mozzarella on top.
- Cover tightly with foil.
Bake for 1 hour.
Uncover pan 10 min. before taking out of the oven. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
( You can double this recipe and freeze one pan for later!)
Please tweet about this recipe if you like it and want others to know! I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!
@natdey Easy Cheesy Lasagna Recipe http://bit.ly/mJr8Vf