Christmas will be here next week already! Are you in need of a snack idea at your next party? How about a treat idea for your neighbors? Thanks to Kroger and Chex they have you in mind this holiday season! Kroger and Chex have teamed up to help you whip up recipes for your holiday entertaining that are easy on your time as well as your budget! You can make delicious, homemade holiday treats in a flash!
I was able to receive a gift pack of 2 Chex cereals and a $25 Kroger gift card so I could make some yummy Chex Mix! I did just that and I made a recipe that is on the Chex website.
Chex PB and Chocolate Blast
6 Cups rice Chex cereal
1 cup white vanilla chips
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup candy coated peanut butter candies
1 cup dry roasted peanuts
1. Line 2 cookie sheets with foil or wax paper. Place 3 cups of cereal in bowl. Microwave the white vanilla chips uncovered for about 1 minute or until chips can be stirred smoothly. Pour melted chips over cereal in bowl. Stir to evenly coat the cereal. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until set.
2. Repeat the above instructions using the remaining cereal with the peanut butter chips. Refrigerate for 5 minute or until set.
3. Gently break up coated cereal in bowl. Add candy and peanuts. Stir gently to combine. Store in airtight container.
Paul and I enjoyed making this recipe together! It was very fast and easy to do not to mention delicious! We think this recipe could do without the peanuts, but that is just our thought. The recipe is so tasty with all the added ingredients.
I wrapped up the Chex Mix in green plastic wrap festive for Christmas and tied the top with red ribbon. I will be adding these to a tub full of sampler treats that I will be giving to family!
To make things even sweeter, Kroger Family of Stores will have Chex cereal on sale so you can impress your guests without stressing your wallet. For 3 weeks, from December 2nd - December 25th, Kroger will offer Chex cereal at their lowest prices of the year!
Visit Chex to find more great recipes! Try out the The Original Chex® Party Mix or Chex® Ginger-Honey Crunch for sure crowd pleasers this holiday season.
Stay connected with Chex and Kroger on Facebook by following them! Keep up with recipes, news and their latest and greatest products.
How would you like to win 2 boxes of Chex cereal and a $25 Kroger gift card? Here's your chance to win!
Thanks to MyBlogSpark, Kroger, and Chex, one lucky reader will receive a Kroger "Chex Holiday Recipes" gift pack that includes two samples of Chex cereal and a $25 gift card valid at the Kroger Family of Stores.
MANDATORY ENTRY: What is your favorite Chex recipe that you like to make with Chex cereal? (1 entry)
**You must do the first entry first to qualify for bonus entry. Please leave a comment for each entry! If it says 3 entries then leave 3 entries! You must be 18 years old! No PO Box addresses will be accepted! Please make sure you leave an e-mail address or have it in your profile in order for you to win! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!**
- Like Kroger on Facebook
- Like Chex Mix on Facebook
- Follow my site publicly
- Follow Locate Utah Homes publicly and watch for great upcoming giveaways (2 entries)
- Visit LocateUtahHomes by clicking the link and tell me you did. Please be honest because I can tell if you did it or not. Thank you! (2 entries)
- Like The Adventures of Paul and Natalie on Facebook
- Subscribe by e-mail. Confirm it. (2 entries)
- Add my site to your blogroll. Leave link.
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave link. (2 entries)
- Enter my current giveaways (1 entry for each, limit 5)
- Comment on my Holiday Reviews located on left sidebar (1 entry for each, limit 5)
- Follow @natdey on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (1x/daily)
You can copy and paste this if you'd like!
RT @natdey Chex Holiday Recipes Prize Package & $25 Kroger #Giveaway http://t.co/pzM3ljD Ends 1/5 Open to US #myblogspark
Giveaway will end on 1/5/11 at 10 PM MST
Winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner has 48 hrs. to respond to my e-mail or another winner will be chosen. I will announce the winner on my blog.
Open to US Residents
Chex and Kroger provided me with free products, information, and giveaway through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions.