Spice It Up with Lingerie.com Review

12:31 PM






**This post content is for mature adults that are 18+ only. Please stop reading if you are under 18! Thank you! **


     I love to add new lingerie to my wardrobe of lingerie whenever I get the chance! I love learning about new companies that sell lingerie too!

     I recently learned about a great company called Lingerie.com. You can find a wide variety of lingerie products that include: costumes, bridal lingerie, accessories, sexy lingerie, stockings, plus sized lingerie, and many more items! I love the fact that they have all kinds of sizes at Lingerie.com so they keep everyone in mind! You can find sizes from size small to 3X when shopping at Lingerie.com. That is a wide variety of sizes!

     Lingerie.com is set up for easy navigating on the website! You will find different categories on the side of Lingerie.com so you can find exactly what you are looking for fast and easy! I love websites that are set up in an organized manner. Lingerie.com is definitely set up great!




     Lingerie.com was kind to send me the Stretch Lace Babydoll with Matching G-String to review. I was happy with the packaging because they sent the review product on a hanger and wrapped in plastic! The review product came inside a normal box so no one would ever know that you have purchased lingerie.

Some of the features of the Stretch Lace Babydoll with Matching G-Strings includes:

- Short Babydoll
- Ultra-sheer mesh and lace
- Seductive V-neckline
- Straps are back adjustable
- Criss-cross detail on back
- Matching g-string panty

       I was very happy with the review product that was sent to me! I loved the red because I didn't have a red piece of lingerie before receiving this one! The size of the lingerie piece was true to it's size and fit me perfectly, thanks to the size chart.

      The material is beautiful mesh and lace that is stretchy if you try to stretch it out. I love that the straps can be tightened or loosened so the lingerie can fit better to how your body is! The back has a fun criss-cross design on the back top part that makes it very unique!

      I really love the Stretch Lace Babydoll with Matching G-String! It is made out of great quality and I can tell that it will last me for a long time!

     Visit Lingerie.com to purchase one of their many great lingerie products!


Follow Lingerie.com on Facebook to stay connected with them!



I received a product from Lingerie.com in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thanks to Lingerie.com for letting me review their product.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review &  giveaway Disclosure.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket