Happy 2nd Anniversary to Us!

9:47 AM







     Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary! We are excited to spend some time together today because last year we were unable to celebrate our 1st year anniversary due to a family get together and then my grandma passed away!



     We have been together for nearly 7 years now, but have been married for 2 years now! We have definitely had a rough 2 years of being married with unemployment and family stuff, but it has only made us stronger. We are thankful for those trials in our life! Even though we'd love them to go away ASAP! :)

     So, to Paul, I love you and thanks for being by my side no matter what! You mean the world to me! Thank you for making me feel special every day!

Happy Anniversary!


You Might Also Like

11 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket