Holiday Gift Guide- Hard Candy Makeup Review

1:24 PM






      Are you in need of a holiday gift for the young lady in your life? I have the perfect stocking stuffer idea for the young lady in your life! The idea is also great for all the ladies in your life! The perfect stocking stuffer idea is Hard Candy products!

      Hard Candy is a company that sells all kinds of unique makeup that includes: mascara, eye shadows, lip shine, lip products, lip glosses, and the choices go on and on! Hard Candy also offers nail polishes. Hard Candy also offers a variety of vibrant colors and glitter to their products!

      Here are the products that I was able to review:























Limited Edition: 5 Pack Nail Polish



4 Pack Flavored Lipgloss Rings





     Hard Candy was kind to send me a variety of makeup to try out! I loved trying out all of the products that were sent to me! All of the products were great and lasted for a long time.

     My favorite products out of the bunch was the Plexi Gloss and the Fingernail Polishes that were sent to me. The Plexi Gloss was so much better than the usual lip gloss I use. Usually my lips are dried out way to fast and the color diminishes fast.  The Plexi Gloss left my lips feeling smooth, moisturized, and shiny up to 2 times longer than my regular lipgloss. I am definitely going to switch to using Hard Candy Plexi Gloss for now on! The Plexi Gloss is a perfect size to fit into your pocket or purse!




     The nail polish that was sent to me was awesome too. I was sent the Limited Edition 5 Pack Nail Polish that is a special product for Christmas time. These nail polishes are 5 different colors that all have fun glitter throughout the nail polish. I used the purple color to put onto my fingernails. It took 2 coats for my fingernails to look beautiful. I also used the red on my toe nails! I'm looking stylish and beautiful now with my finger nails and toe nails done! I definitely recommend this nail polish as a stocking stuffer!

     The Eye Candy - Cream Glitter Shadow was fun to put onto my eyes! The color that I received was the green color that had alot of glitter in it! The shadow also comes with a glitter eyeliner! These products stayed put onto my eyes for a long time. I had a shower and I still had glitter on my eyes so you don't need to worry about the eye shadow and eyeliner coming off quickly! The cream glitter shadow comes in a great container that is very compact and will fit into your pocket or purse easily. A mirror is even included on the eye shadow container so you can put the eyeshadow on wherever you may be! The eyeliner is also small and will fit into your pocket or purse easily. I think a teenager would love this product to have their eyes sparkling!

   The Lash Tinsel - Glitter Mascara was fun! It left my eye lashes having glitter on them! The mascara color I received was the Disco Ball color! This color went on my eyelashes like a clear color with glitter. I believe the teenager in your life would have fun with this mascara that has glitter in it.

   The Powder Keg Loose Eye Shadow is fun because it comes like mascara. It has a wand that you pull out to applicate the eye shadow onto your eyes. I received the color Gunpowder. This color is very dark like a dark grey color. This eyeshadow also has a light glitter into it leaving the eyeshadow beautiful on your eyes. I would like to try a color that isn't as dark to see how that would look on me. I love the concept of this eyeshadow! It is fun to use! 

     I loved the Mouthing Off - Sheer Lip Shine! This lip shine is beautiful when on my lips! The color I got was clear called Prom Queen. It includes glitter in it. It has a perfect amount of glitter in it so it isn't to much! Just perfect! The lip shine made my lips shining. This lip shine also helped my dry lips out when applying the lip shine to my lips!

     The 4 Pack Flavored Lipgloss Rings is a great holiday gift stocking stuffer! The rings come in 4 different colors and flavors. The rings were to small to fit my fingers so this would definitely fit a girl that is in jr. high or high school! These lipgloss rings are fun because you can wear them on your fingers so you have lipgloss at all times! I think all young ladies would think these are super cool!

     I really had a fun time trying all of these products out! The Hard Candy line of products are very unique and fun to use! These products defintely put fun back into makeup! Purchase Hard Candy products so you can sparkle and shine this holiday season!

     Visit Hard Candy this holiday season to see all the products you can purchase from Hard Candy makeup! You can find the Hard Candy products at Wal-Mart!

      Stay connected to Hard Candy by following them on Facebook and Twitter! 

 I received products from Hard Candy in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thanks to Hard Candy for letting me review their products!



You Might Also Like

12 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket