Holiday Gift Guide Event- Knife and Fork Lift Review

12:39 PM






     Dieting is a challenge! It is very hard to do and it's a struggle to stick to it! I have a great product that I recently learned about that can help you have a daily reminder to stay on track with your dieting! You will also get a workout while using this product!

     The Knife and Fork Lift is the answer to help with dieting struggles! The Knife and Fork Lift is the perfect gift idea for someone who is starting to diet or is having trouble sticking to a diet!



ABOUT THE KNIFE AND FORK LIFT
(from their website)

The Knife and Fork Lift was created by 71 year old, Tom Madden. "Knife and Fork Lift™ is a combination of utensils and dumbbells that serve as a constant reminder that eating puts weight on and requires exercise to take it off. Lifting food with these utensils is like doing curls with dumbbells. Weight: 1.5 lbs each. Height: 9"




     The Knife and Fork Lift were sent to me super fast and were packaged perfectly in alot of bubblewrap and separate boxes for safe shipping! The Knife and Fort Lift are custom made out of durable and strong stainless steel!

      The Knife and Fork Lift are easy to use! They are bigger than your average silverware set, but after some time you can get use to eating with the Knife and Fork Lift! The knife and fork is welded securely onto the weights to help turn your dinnertime into working out time!




     It was interesting to eat with the fork and knife that was sent to me! I'm not use to eating with weights so it was very interesting! I did feel like my arms were getting a workout while eating because the silverware weight is 1.5 lbs and I don't have the biggest muscles! I really liked the Knife and Fork Lift because it made me eat my food alot slower than I normally would eat my food which made me not eat as much! I loved that concept of the Knife and Fork Lift! It took me longer to cut up my food so that meant it slowed me down on eating! This product is great for me because I'm one who eats very fast when I'm hungry! This is great because eating slower helps you become full faster!

     Visit Knife and Fork Lift this holiday season if you are looking for an unique gift idea for your health-conscious dieting family and friend's!



BUY IT!

Visit Knife and Fork Lift today to purchase the fork and knife set for $39.95. You can also purchase the new spoonlift for $14.95.


I received a review product in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thanks to Knife and Fork Lift for letting me review their products!!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket