Farm Rich Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks Appetizer Review

12:23 PM







     Farm Rich has been making their customers happy for over 25 years by making delicious snacks, appetizers, and breakfast foods. Farm Rich products are made with 100% real ingredients like high-quality meats, real cheese, and fresh vegetables.

      Here are the  great products that Farm Rich offers:
  • Cheese Sticks
  • Mini Pizza Slices
  • Mozzarella Bites
  • Philly Cheese Steaks
  • Stuffed Pretzel Bites
  • Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks
  • Mini Quesadillas
  • Jalapeno Peppers
  • Mushrooms
  • Original French Toast Sticks
  • Cinnamon Sprinkle French Toast Sticks
  • Mini Bacon Cheeseburgers
  • Meatballs
  • Turkey Meatballs
  • Italian Style Meatballs
  • Queso Cheese Bites
      Farm Rich was nice to send me a free coupon so I could choose a product, out of the amazing line of products, from Farm Rich. I chose to review the Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks. This appetizer caught my eyes because I'm a marinara lover and I love to dip my cheese sticks into marinara sauce! I was curious on how these cheese sticks would taste with marinara sauce inside of the cheese sticks!

Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks

If our Mozzarella Bites are cousins to our Cheese Sticks, then our Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks are their siblings. The only difference between the two is that the marinara sauce is already baked in, so your kids or your guests won’t have to dip them first. This means they’ll be in people’s mouths quicker and probably even a little bit neater, too.
  •  Made with 100% real mozzarella cheese
  •  Authentic marinara sauce baked right in
  •  Good source of calcium and protein
  •  Convenient, resealable packaging
  •   0g Trans Fat per Serving
    

      The Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks are easy to make and bake within 12-13 minutes. The sticks can also be fried by frying 10 sticks for 3-3:30 minutes. The bag contains 19-23 marinara stuffed mozzarella sticks.




     I was very happy that I chose the Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks to review! The Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks have an amazing cheesy marinara taste that is perfect! The mozzarella sticks are so tasty that I wanted more and more! This is an appetizer where you have to have more than just one! Taste buds will keep asking for more! 


   
     I love that the marinara sauce is embedded right inside the cheese sticks. No more messy marinara sauce! No more double dipping! No more worrying about dipping sauces! These cheese sticks are mess free! The marinara sauce stays inside the cheese sticks and does not make a mess! 

     I'm usually not a fan of regular cheese sticks, but I can tell you that I am now a new fan of the Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks. I really enjoy these sticks so much more than regular cheese sticks! 

     I can't wait to purchase another bag of Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks to have a delicious snack on hand at home! 

     Farm Rich has awesome appetizers and snacks for your next party! Visit Farm Rich today to see all their delicious products.


     We recommend the Farm Rich Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks. 


Stay updated with the latest news and deals from Farm Rich by liking Farm Rich on Facebook and following Farm Rich on Twitter.

 
I received a review product in order to write a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thank to Farm Rich for letting me review their great product.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket