Birthday Bash: Just Jen Zodiac Sign T Shirt Review

3:47 PM









     Today I would love to introduce you to the wonderful and brilliant custom rhinestone shirt store that creates personalized birthday t-shirts, custom bride t-shirts and many other personalized t-shirts! Just Jen is a store that custom makes their shirts with genuine Swarovski crystal rhinestones so your shirt can have some bling on it. Some other products that Just Jen sells include: hoodies, caps, and aprons.

     Whether you'd like to design a shirt for  the bride to be, the birthday girl, mom to be, or a big sister they have many great shirts to choose from for the special person in your life! Just Jen also has shirts that are perfect for holidays like Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day that you can personalize!

     The personalization options are amazing because you get to choose which design you'd like, color of shirt, style of shirt, color of rhinestones, and the size of shirt!





ABOUT THE ZODIAC SIGN T SHIRT
(from the Just Jen website)

Zodiac Sign t shirt sparkles with Swarovski rhinestone crystals. Are you an adventurous Aries or a balanced Libra? This Zodiac Sign T-Shirt sparkles as brilliantly as your sign.

Designed exclusively with 14 facet Swarovski rhinestones - that out-sparkle all others.

100% cotton, made in USA. Select from shirt styles below.






     Just Jen sent me a beautiful Zodiac Sign T shirt to review for my birthday with my month sign on it. Just Jen let me choose which shirt I wanted. I also got to personalize my shirt from the many options they have.  I was able to personalize my shirt with my zodiac sign, shirt size, shirt style, color of shirt, and the best part.... color of rhinestones.

     I chose the Libra  zodiac sign design for my birth month. I also thought it would be fun to have a new shirt for the fall time so I chose a long sleeve shirt in the cotton-spandex style. I then chose the white crystal rhinestones.





     The package was delivered to me in fast timing! I opened the package and was so impressed when I saw my new shirt! The rhinestones were absolutely beautiful! The rhinestones sparkle brightly when in the light or sun. That makes it even more beautiful when I see that. I love the shirt because it fits me perfectly! The sizing is smaller than you would usually wear so I would recommend you go up a size then you usually wear. I usually wear a medium shirt so I chose a large and it fit me perfectly. Not to tight and not to big! Just the way I like it! It was definitely form fitting to my body. I loved that the shirt was long on me and the sleeves were long enough for my long arms. This shirt is extremely comfortable to wear as well. It is super soft! This shirt really is my new favorite shirt! When washing this shirt the rhinestones have stayed in place!

     I have gotten many compliments when wearing this shirt! The people who complimented me really liked the rhinestones,  the zodiac sign on the shirt, and how the shirt fit me!

      I recommend you to visit Just Jen for your holiday gift shopping along with birthday shopping! Just Jen is a great company that you can rely on to bring you a smile!


      Just Jen is definitely recommended by us! (Paul really liked the shirt on me)





      BUY IT!


Visit Just Jen to purchase the Zodiac Sign T Shirt. The Zodiac Sign T-Shirt ranges in price from $34.90 to $38.90 depending on the type of shirt you choose!





I received a shirt from  Just Jen in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this post. Many thanks to Just Jen for letting me review one of their products.






You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket