Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thank You for the Birthday Wishes!

     I just wanted to thank you all for the birthday wishes that were left on my post on Friday! I had a really wonderful day! It was such a beautiful day for the first day of October!




     My mom took me out to lunch to Fazoli's so we could have some girl time together! She gave me a beautiful card with beautiful words written inside. She has always been talented at that! I love her cards!








     Paul, my mom, and I then went to dinner at Winger's! I hadn't ate there in a long time. This dinner was wonderful for me and I loved it! I love that you can get FREE Asphalt Pie for your birthday too! No singing either. The pie is just delivered to your table!








Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!






7 comments:

Jus and Kat said...

Happy {belated} Birthday! :P

I'm a goober . . . I LOVE Fazoli's!

So, what's in an Asphalt Pie, now I'm curious?

Lindsey Muth said...

Hi,

Happy birthday last week! We don't have any Fazoli's in Tucson (that I know of) but I love the bottomless breadsticks they bring around when you eat "in"! Sounds like you had fun!

I found your blog through your CSN giveaway. I just wanted to let you know that I host an informal "linky" (if you want to call it that, I update it by hand) on my blog of CSN giveaways. I saw your giveaway and added it to the blog post, and thought you might want to know.

http://tidbitsparenting.blogspot.com/2010/09/csn-stores-review-coming-soon-mucho.html

Warm regards,
Lindsey

Kelly said...

Happy Belated Birthday Natalie! Hope you enjoyed your day! Thanks for sharing your pics, and family moments with your readers. You are such a beautiful person. Your blog is simply amazing too. I love the desgin.

Kelly(Sarafan2)

sweetpea08 said...

So glad you had a great birthday! Love the pictures! I still remember when I took you out for a birthday breakfast...I don't think it really turned out too well though, neither of us were morning people! LOL! So birthday lunch and birthday dinner sounds like a much better plan!

Ms. Cindy said...

Happy late birthday! I hope your day was great! Love your pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Nichol said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic day. That slice of pie looks huge! Happy birthday again:)

cooperkelly4 said...

Happy belated birthday! =0)