Thank You for the Birthday Wishes!

3:13 PM

     I just wanted to thank you all for the birthday wishes that were left on my post on Friday! I had a really wonderful day! It was such a beautiful day for the first day of October!




     My mom took me out to lunch to Fazoli's so we could have some girl time together! She gave me a beautiful card with beautiful words written inside. She has always been talented at that! I love her cards!








     Paul, my mom, and I then went to dinner at Winger's! I hadn't ate there in a long time. This dinner was wonderful for me and I loved it! I love that you can get FREE Asphalt Pie for your birthday too! No singing either. The pie is just delivered to your table!








Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!






You Might Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket