Sending Birthday Smiles with 1-800-Flowers!

5:08 PM



     I just recently found out something new to me! October is the month with the most birthdays! October 5th is actually America’s Most Common Birthday ! I bet you didn't know that either!

     1-800-Flowers has some great flowers and birthday flower cake arrangements that you can send to your loved ones to send birthday smiles! I know an arrangement for my birthday would make me smile big!

Visit 1-800-Flowers to learn more about Birthday Smiles and to see how 1-800-Flowers will be celebrating birthdays in your area!

Twitter- @1800flowers
Facebook- 1800Flowers



Stay tuned for an upcoming review and giveaway for 1-800-Flowers right here on my site!




I did not receive anything for this post. I will be provided with a review product for writing this post. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket