Wednesday, January 13, 2010

7 Treats! 77 Calories or less!






Here are 7 treats that are 77 calories or less!






Hot Tamales
10=75 calories










Hershey's Kisses
3= 77 calories










Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffle Heart Biscuits
1= 53 calories






Wonka Sweetarts
12=75 calories





Russel Stover Milk Chocolate
1 Piece = 70 calories











Small Conversation Hearts
15= 75 Calories











Strawberry Dipped in 1 TBSP Melted Semisweet Morsels
1 = 75 calories






I found this out of the Woman's Day Magazine February 2010 Edition. I thought it would be fun for you to read and see what you can eat for 77 calories or less this Valentine's Day! Which looks good to you?

2 comments:

PixMom said...

Fun post!

Julie said...

Oh I can eat the Valentine hearts I got for the DC kids. I found a cute idea with taking the hearts and making a card for their parents. Now they can make the card and I can eat the hearts. Thanks for the cool post. Thanks for stopping my by blog.
Take care and have a super day today. God Bless!!