Pencil Me In Review + Promotional Offer

9:13 PM




   I was recently able to review Pencil Me In products! Let me tell you.....I was very excited about this! I never really thought about what I was using near my eyes before hearing about Pencil Me In. I would use whatever pencil was available to me! Today, that is going to stop!


   Let me tell you some about this company which I think will change your mind as well!!


   First off, I just want to let you know that this brand was introduced to the market place, November 2007 by Linda Rose Eisner, founder.




   Pencil Me In is infused with anti-oxidants and vitamins. Pencil Me In is formulated with natural ingredients and blended botanicals which include: Green Tea Leaf Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Lecithin, Shea Butter, Cacao Butter, Jojoba Oil, Wheat germ oil, and Safflower seed oil. It also includes Vitamins A (Retinyl Palmitate), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D, E (Tocopherol).


  
   All 30 eyeliner pencils are infused with anti-oxidants and vitamins. People of all races, genders, and skin tones will enjoy the vast selection of shades. Every eye accent pencil can be applied above and below your eye and you can use it to create both day and evening looks. The pencil core is creamy but firm, so the points don't break easily. They keep their color true and last for hours.



  I was able to pick 2 eyeliners to review as a gift. I picked the Brownie and Silky Suede colors! I usually use black on my eyes so I wanted to mix it up and try brown. I loved the brown color! I love the names they come up with their pencils! It is so clever! What I loved most about using these pencils was the color never smudged under my eyes. With the regular pencils I use, I usually have to wipe under my eyes several times a day just to make sure I don't have eye liner under my eyes. That is an embarrassment when that happens! I was very pleased that I never had to keep checking under my eyes. I also loved how smooth the pencil color went on! It was amazing! I also love that it has a built in pencil sharpener! That is so great so now I won't be searching for my pencil sharpener!








Things I love about Pencil Me In:

-Natural Ingredients
-Goes on smoothly
-Pencil Sharpener Built In
-Non-irritating, eco-friendly, tamperproof and hygienic
- 30 fabulous colors to choose from
-Cosmetic industry favorite and Make-up artist approved.
-Long Lasting Formula
-Only $6.99 a pencil



PROMOTION OFFER:



   Pencil Me In Cosmetics is offering my readers a special promotional offer of Buy 2, Get 1 Free (or Buy 4, get 2 free, and so on).



   To take advantage of the promotional offer log onto: Pencil Me In and choose the pencil colors that you would like to purchase then proceed to the shopping cart page. The cost for each pencil is $6.99. On the shopping cart page you will see in purple a link for this promotion. Click on it. The user name and password for this section is the same word: Healthy. Choose your free pencils and proceed to check out.



   Pencil Me In would also love for you to submit your e-mail address on their website so you can stay in touch with news and make up tips. You can also be notified when their are promotional deals!


   Pencil Me In cosmetics is available through professional beauty salons, spas, upscale cosmetic boutiques and online. They are currently looking for salons and spas to bring the line into their stores. If you know of any places that would love to carry Pencil Me In Cosmetics then surely tell your local beauty place about Pencil Me In! Spread the word of this great product!



   Thank you, Linda at Pencil Me In for this great opportunity!


  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket