Monday, January 4, 2010

Valentine's Day Event!





        I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that myself and Rachel at Second Time Around will be having a Valentine's Day event at the end of January! I am so excited to be teaming up with Rachel! You do not want to miss this fun event we will be having!



 A few of our sponsors include:



and many more.....




I will be posting more about this to keep you updated and to remind you!



Thank you to the many sponsors who have provided me with a review item and/or a giveaway item!



Thank you to my lovely readers as well who make this blog possible!




We still have a few openings available, so if you are a company that would like to be featured in our Valentine's Day Event, please contact me at nataliedey (at) yahoo (dot) com for more information. Thanks!

4 comments:

shopannies said...

sounds so super cool I am looking forward to it for sure

Nichol said...

How fun can't wait!

Sue said...

This sounds great. I'll be on the look out for it. I'm following your blog now.

Thanks for stopping by mine. :)

Midday Escapades said...

Oh that sounds like fun! Thanks for the heads up.