How To Get Your Comments Numbered!

1:02 PM





     I just thought some of you might like to know how to get your comments numbered. It's a way to get them numbered easy.

     I tried many tutorial's and for the most part they didn't work! I finally found a tutorial that I followed and the numbers worked for me the first try! This tutorial has fewer steps which I liked! It was very difficult working with the others. Half the time I sat there not knowing what they meant to do.


     Visit this tutorial and see if it'll help you out on numbering your comments!



Visit tech tnt for a helpful way to number your comments!







You Might Also Like

16 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket