Thursday, March 18, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback #5







It's Friday Photo Flashback!! If you'd like to come join in and share a flashback picture from the past then visit Alicia at More Than Words!






This is a picture of me showing off my quilt top to my quilt group which is around 40-50 people. I am in a quilt group where every year you make 1 block a month for a year and then you design up a quilt with the blocks you've made at the end of the year! This quilt is from my very first time at this quilt group and it's my very first real quilt top! It was made with civil war like fabrics! It was fun to design and my aunt was real nice to help teach me how to quilt with the basics! I still attend this group and I'm on my third year of block making! :)

Have a great Friday!




8 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow, Natalie! I'm so impressed! This is alot of work! You did great for your first one, too!!

sweetpea08 said...

Wow! You do an amazing job...very talented! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie said...

You are quite talented. Love that quilt.

Debbie

Lalaine said...

wow! your quilt looks stunning!

shopannies said...

my grandmother was a quilter and I must say that I believe quilters are patient people with great talent

LDH said...

Good Morning! This is such a beautiful quilt! Love the colors you picked. Lots of work but now you have an heirloom!

Kindly, ldh

2busy said...

Great quilt! You've got talent...

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Beautiful! I am very impressed! I was in a quilting guild in Tennessee, but then we moved. I have so many unfinished tops or pieces!

Your quilt is very, very gorgeous!

Blessings & Aloha!