Easter Blog Swap! Thanks, Julie!

6:15 PM








I had a great time joining in on a Easter Blog Swap at Something To Talk About! Thanks, Jerrica for having such a fun Easter Swap! This was my first time ever joining in on a blog swap so it was very new to me! I received my Easter box yesterday! It was so fun to receive! I love receiving packages in the mail so I was happy when I returned home to a box waiting for me on my steps!! Inside my box I had many fun things and I'm so impressed with how crafty and talented Julie is! She made me a beautiful necklace, duct tape pouch, a cute chicken and eggs decoration! I also received some wine charms, a letter, cute stickers, and some M&M's!

For some reason I forgot to include the stickers in my picture above so here are the adorable stickers I received!





Thanks so much, Julie!




If anyone is interested in doing a Cinco De Mayo Swap then visit Something to Talk About and write on her post that you are interested!







You Might Also Like

16 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images