Monday, March 15, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday



It is Friend Makin' Monday at aefilkins! If you'd like to join in the fun then come along and have some fun! Visit aefilkins to learn more!


 



I am...very tired because I didn't get good sleep last night.


I think....I'm going to visit my mom and grandpa tomorrow.


I should...be in bed, but I'm typing this up!


I dream....that Paul will be successful at a new job!


I want... happiness and I strive for happiness


I know...I have a million of other things I should be doing instead of being on the computer.


I don't like....seafood!


I smell...nothing at the moment


I hear....birds chirping which means springtime is coming!!


I fear....being in the car and being in another car accident.


I usually...go to bed late.


I search...for misplaced things all the time.


I miss....my fun messages from my friend that passed away!


I always...turn off the lights when I'm not in a room! It's a habit and a good one for me!


I regret....not having more fun in my high school days!


I wonder....what I'll get in the mail today! Bills or fun mail?!?!


I crave....chocolate chip cookies that are freshly baked right out of the oven.


I remember...the day Paul and I got married a little over year ago! It was a great day!


I need.....to clean my house!


I forget.... so many things that I should start writing things down more!


I feel....happy!


I can.... make quilt blocks.

I can't....make everyone happy all the time! It's not possible!


I am happy....that I have such great pets!


I lose.....my mind when my computer isn't working properly which sadly is alot! :)


I sing....not very well at all!


I listen...to alot of different kinds of music!


I shop.....at Kroger's and Walmart!


I eat....alot of mashed potatoes! Yum!


I love... my family, friend's, and pets!!

4 comments:

Jami Balmet said...

Oh this is fun! I always love these little question thingys..they are a unique way to get to know people in the blogging world.

I also completely lose my mind when my computer isn't working! I hate it! lol

Coo Coo Courtney said...

This is so cute! I wanted to let you know that I awarded you a blog award! Thanks for all your kindness and support- it's well appreciated!! Please come and check it out!

Jen said...

Happy Friend Making Monday! Love your list! This was So fun!

kim said...

so many of these things sound like me...but especially that the one about writing things down :)