Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback #6




It's Friday Photo Flashback at More Than Words! Visit Alicia to learn more about this fun occasion that is every Friday! It's fun going through old pictures so come join along and share your older pictures with us!




1990's





This is a picture of my family when I was growing up. We use to go to Jackson Hole, WY every summer for a week. It was a fun tradition we had. We also had many aunt's, uncle's, grandparent's, and cousin's that would come so it made it even more fun as a kid! We took this picture there and had alot of fun dressing up for it!





10 comments:

Alicia said...

I ALWAYS wanted to do these pictures!!! I think it's so cute!!!! Love it!

MsRay said...

Me, too, Alicia! It must be fun dressing up like those characters we see in cowboy movies :)

Crystal said...

SOOOOO COOL - I just posted a similar photo. Love it. following you now.

This Little Family said...

I have a picture that is nearly identical!! We were also vacationing in Jackson Hole! That's cool :)

onangelwings said...

Such an awesome memory. How lovely that your family took one of these Old Tyme photos. My family did it too but my father has the photo in Florida. I haven't seen it in over 25 years.

http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-photo-flashback_26.html

Charming's Mama said...

I love the old time photos, we had several taken of us when we were younger too, I should find them.

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com said...

I always wanted to do this...I think they are SO cool. You look SO sweet, Natalie!
I know they do this in the "Dells" in Wisconsin...would still love to do this but now we'd need a WIDE angle camera to get everyone in! ;)

thanks for sharing such great memories! THE best part of blogs for me are the stories and pics...from all over the US and beyond!


Eileen

Tamara B. said...

The picture is too funny and one time I had my oldest son dress up with his buddy in a picture like that. Today when I pull it out he is so embarassed :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Love your old timey photo! We have one with my hubby, our kids, my parents and my brother and sister taken around 1992.

Blessings & Aloha!
(Jjust now catching up on the flashback posts...)

julee said...

wow, such a great idea! such a cute pic! will have to add to my to-do list to do with the kids & fam!