Aloha Friday

10:50 AM







It's Friday again so that's mean it's time for Aloha Friday! Visit An Island Life to learn more about what all this fun is! I ask a simple question and you answer it with a simple answer!



Happy Friday!!



This week has been kind of a tough week for me. Things just did not seem like they were going my way no matter what I did. I know when this happens it's great to look through the negative things and find things you are thankful for!



My Aloha Friday Question... What are 3 things you are thankful for this week?


My answer... I'm definitely thankful for my mom for listening to me vent, Paul for being right by my side, and also for my animals that were always right there to cheer me up!



Have a great day!





You Might Also Like

18 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket