Noodles & Company Introduces Asparagus

5:35 PM










I have eaten at Noodles & Company a couple of times. I was lucky to get a gift card to here for one of my wedding gifts!

I was sure in for a treat! I loved the meal I got so much! I love that their is so much to choose from at Noodles & Company!

Today, I got an e-mail from them since I'm a subscriber to their site! They are introducing a new meal that is called Asparagus & Lemon Linguine.  The meal has Fresh asparagus, snap peas, lemon juice, basil, feta cheese, sauteed red onions, and mushrooms.

You can also add asparagus to any meal for $1.25 extra.






Visit Noodles & Company to see if you have one near you. Click on restaurants when you are at their site!





I am just passing this information a long. I had no connection with Noodles & Company for writing this post!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket