Thursday, April 15, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback







It's Friday again so it's time for another Friday Photo Flashback! Visit Alicia at More Than Words to see what all this fun is about!



1980's



This picture is one of my classic Halloween pictures when growing up! This picture includes my 2 brother's in it. I remember Halloween was fun every year as a child. I just have to sit here and laugh at my brother in the green! I think his outfit is hilarious!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Friday!




6 comments:

Debbie said...

They certainly went all out in their costumes; how fun!

Happy Friday!

Debbie

Lauren said...

tooo funny!! So cute!! :)

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I just love old Halloween pics - I think those are my very favorites! TOO cute ~ ♥

Alicia said...

Aww! You are all so cute!! I can't wait for my kids to look back at these kinds of pictures too!

Have an awesome weekend, Natalie!

Janice said...

Nothing like a bit of dressing-up! Great photo flashback.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Cute! It is so fun to look back at old photos and the memories that they bring. Your brother in the green is a pretty snazzy pirate :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
(I am heading to bed, but finally got the chance to link up...tomorrow, my hubby and I are driving early, early in the morning to Atlanta to listen to a Christian preacher, so it may be Sunday before I get some more blog reading.)