Thursday, April 8, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback!








It's time for Friday Photo Flashback at More Than Words! Visit Alicia's blog to learn more on how you can join in on the fun sharing pictures from the past!



 
1982



This is a 4 generation picture with my mom, my great-grandma, my grandma, and me. I think these kind of pictures are always so fun to have and I'm lucky to have one! I didn't know my great-grandma well because she passed away when I was young. I was lucky to have my grandma around for 81 years and she passed away this last November!

Have a great Friday everyone!







6 comments:

blueviolet said...

You are so lucky to have a photo like that! What a treasure!!

Alicia said...

What a great photo! I love generational shots like this!! What a treasure!

sweetpea08 said...

So cute! So fun to have generation shots like these!

Shelle said...

wow that is awesome, and yes you are very lucky!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

This is truly a great photo to have! I only can remember my grandparents on my dad's side and my grandparents on my mom's side...no memory of great-grandparents...

Blessings & Aloha!
(I am catching up on blog reading...I'd love for you to stop by :o)

Money Saving Maine-iac said...

What a photo to treasure! I miss my Grandma Jacobs when I see photos like this!