Fun Butterfly Kid Activity

2:57 PM










    This last week, I babysat my 5 year old niece for 3 days and 2 nights. I drove her to pre-school and picked her up! I sure got some practice on some mom skills!

    One of the days she was over, we did a fun project together. She brought the supplies which was fun and she insisted that we make butterflies! I thought the butterflies were cute, clever, and easy to make! This project will let your childs imagination soar!


    Supplies needed:

    Construction Paper
    Pencils
    Glue or Tape
    Stickers or anything to decorate with
    Your hand and feet :)

 
    My niece had a joyous time tracing my hand and foot. She thought it was pretty cool. I got to make my own butterfly after that. It turned into a giant butterfly since my feet are pretty big and I have long fingers.  She had fun tracing her own hand and I traced her foot for her! She enjoyed putting her butterfly together!

    We flew our butterflies around after we were finished with them!

    Unfortunately, she isn't very photogenic so I didn't even try to ask to take her picture, but I did take pictures of the fun butterflies!

     We sure had fun with this activity and I hope you will too!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket