Many Wonderful Awards!

5:49 PM



I have been blessed to receive many awards and I want to thank everyone that has thought of me to give me an awesome award! It means alot to me and has really made me feel so happy and blessed!

Here's my awards in no order!


I received this award from Personalized Sketches and Sentiments! Thank you so much for thinking of me!



Rules: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


   
This award goes to:

   9. Monkey Tales





I also was given the The Bogart Award from Coupon Clippin' Mommy! Thank you so much!






"This award means you're really going places, Baby. You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them."


Here are the rules for this award:



     - link back to the blogger who sent me this award



     - post where I would like to be in 10 years



     - pass it on to 10 awesome bloggers


   In 10 years I would love to finally have some kid's to add to our family! I also look forward to Paul having a job that is secure with no worries that way! I look forward to great health, many great friendships, and much happiness! I hope to still be blogging as well!


  
 This award goes to:


  

    

I received this lovely Lemonade Stand Award from Happily Southern Reviews! Thank you so much!





The rules are:



   - Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

   - Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.

   - Link the nominees within your post.

   - Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

   - Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.



This award goes to:

   1. Second Time Around
   2. I'd Rather Be Changing Diapers
   3. Buttons and Bows
   4. Coo Coo Courtney
   5. Coupon Clippin' Mommy
   6. Enjoy Life Enjoy Now
   7. Growing a Baby in Seattle
   8. Joyful Journey
   9. Luv My 2 Girl's
   10. Luvn Life





I was very blessed to receive this award from Happily Southern Reviews, Second Time Around, and I'd Rather Be Changing Diapers!

Thank you so much for giving me this beautiful award!


I have been honored to receive this award before so I've passed it on to some bloggers already!


Thank you for the many awards! I appreciate them all!

Congrats on all your awards!






 

You Might Also Like

21 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Flickr Images

Online Sweepstakes and Contests
Society of Socialpreneurs
Photobucket